Item Title

Item Description

52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG.......INFO FORUM

13 years ago  #1
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

IM ASKIN NICELY LIKE A MAN.....FOR ONLY 52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG MEMBERS TO WRITE IN THIS FORUM......WE WILL TALK GANG INFO IN THIS FORUM......I DINO WILL ONLY WRITE IN THIS FORUM FOR NOW ON....N2 SUM1 TALKS ABOUT ME,MY GANG MEMBERS OR OUR GANG IN A FORUM.......

HOOVER GROOVER

Last edited by DinoFaShino 13 years ago

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino 52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG  number 1 rule is its no getin out the gang cuz we all family and you neva leave family.......number 2 rule write me or cashville_tenn ever day you see us online.....number 3 rule is to have the gang name on your profile.....number 4 rule we wear blue not red....number 5 rule read the 52 hoover gangster crip gang forum ever time you online if you in our gang feel free 2 post whatever the you wanna!!!!!!!!!A MUST DO [i][b][/b][/i][u][i][b][/b][/i][/u] [u][i][b][size= 18px] [/size][/b][/i][/u] 2 join WRITE GANG NAME ON YOUR PROFILE....or take sum of my gang stuff off my profile n put it on yours..or you can search the gang name (52 hoover gangster crips)and post something that let the other inmates know you n my gang ..so inmates will know you in my gang....me & cashville_tenn is the bosses of this gang....we the o.g's....add us to yo friend list...ever time you see us online write us....or if you see 1 of our gang members online write them.....our gang color is blue....we wear anything blue...write me back when you done put the gang stuff on yo profile
13 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Caps bitch

Click here to view HTML Version

fuckin with me is like fuckin with crime scene unit!!!!!
13 years ago  #3
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

hello to anyone. i am now in this gang.

i don`t back down...
13 years ago  #4
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota

13 years ago  #5
Level 24
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

fghfghfdjhhjdg

13 years ago  #6
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino 52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG  number 1 rule is its no getin out the gang cuz we all family and you neva leave family.......number 2 rule write me or cashville_tenn ever day you see us online.....number 3 rule is to have the gang name on your profile.....number 4 rule we wear blue not red....number 5 rule read the 52 hoover gangster crip gang forum ever time you online if you in our gang feel free 2 post whatever the you wanna!!!!!!!!!A MUST DO [i][b][/b][/i][u][i][b][/b][/i][/u] [u][i][b][size= 18px] [/size][/b][/i][/u] 2 join WRITE GANG NAME ON YOUR PROFILE....or take sum of my gang stuff off my profile n put it on yours..or you can search the gang name (52 hoover gangster crips)and post something that let the other inmates know you n my gang ..so inmates will know you in my gang....me & cashville_tenn is the bosses of this gang....we the o.g's....add us to yo friend list...ever time you see us online write us....or if you see 1 of our gang members online write them.....our gang color is blue....we wear anything blue...write me back when you done put the gang stuff on yo profile
13 years ago  #7
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by DinoFaShino

You laughing bruh. Stand up for yourself. But that's you i'm out no disrespect.

You're a master collector! Check your cell for a special amenity!
13 years ago  #8
Level 19

I ain't never grooving, I stay rollin'

13 years ago  #9
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by NoFUTURE I ain't never grooving, I stay rollin'

Your thread getting jacked save it for it's to late

You're a master collector! Check your cell for a special amenity!
13 years ago  #10
Level 22
Gang: Brotherhood Express
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

bloods for life

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread