Item Title

Item Description

BACK TO LIFE

8 years ago  #41
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 3 months

Sucking Dems dick again Tupac by tryna belittle his enemies what does lords opinion matter to you for its just an opinion dude maybe you should lay off the dick sucking for awhile you gave him a stolen dh2 aint u sucked his dick enough

8 years ago  #42
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Is it a circle jerk if you're all just beating yourselves off? Or do you have to actually interact?

It always sounds like you're trying so hard to insult the same people without directly agreeing with each other.

8 years ago  #43
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by buddy Sucking Dems dick again Tupac by tryna belittle his enemies what does lords opinion matter to you for its just an opinion dude maybe you should lay off the dick sucking for awhile you gave him a stolen dh2 aint u sucked his dick enough

Lmao well said buddy but don't waste your time on scum. One reply to this reprobate is more than it deserves.

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #44
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by buddy Sucking Dems dick again Tupac by tryna belittle his enemies what does lords opinion matter to you for its just an opinion dude maybe you should lay off the dick sucking for awhile you gave him a stolen dh2 aint u sucked his dick enough

Lmao well said buddy but don't waste your time on scum. One reply to this reprobate is more than it deserves.

no coincidence dem stealing that kids $100 coincided with the downfall of PB..most of the block lost integrity allowing a kid to lose to money(except a few of us who still fight the good fight and hit Dem and cohorts daily,lol)..and also showed dem he could ride rough shod and get away with it....now Dem has the block he craves..3 inmates online......bahahahaha

8 years ago  #45
Banned

Originally posted by Tupac Is it a circle jerk if you're all just beating yourselves off? Or do you have to actually interact?

It always sounds like you're trying so hard to insult the same people without directly agreeing with each other.

Uh huh and it sounds like you try talk clever so you can feel good about being Dems little cocksucker but we don't care go tickle his balls he might like that just as much as he likes his ego being stroked btw we do what you do login talk a lil poop reply to a few mails the difference between us is you suck Dems little pecker and we dont go interact wit my penis see I you enjoy that

8 years ago  #46
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

i know im late and all but yall talk about how staying here is bum life and dem sucks this and that when really yall are here to log on every day or once a week to just simply harass someone online you talk mad game but front the complete opposite if you really meant what you typed you wouldnt log on here anymore and last i checked most of DOB are ex players or so they've anyways stay on this game if all you do is talk about staying away from it? Practice what you preach and dont mean log on every few days to blow off steam at a dude you dont even know.

8 years ago  #47
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by TheGrimraper i know im late and all but yall talk about how staying here is bum life and dem sucks this and that when really yall are here to log on every day or once a week to just simply harass someone online you talk mad game but front the complete opposite if you really meant what you typed you wouldnt log on here anymore and last i checked most of DOB are ex players or so they've anyways stay on this game if all you do is talk about staying away from it? Practice what you preach and dont mean log on every few days to blow off steam at a dude you dont even know.

Playing over ten hours a day, everyday is Bum life, Turning day into night just to play pb, yep bum life. Playing to make a living..... Priceless

Looking forward to bossaldo in here next fighting For chubbs.

YoU have no idea what you're on abou.

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #48
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by TheGrimraper i know im late and all but yall talk about how staying here is bum life and dem sucks this and that when really yall are here to log on every day or once a week to just simply harass someone online you talk mad game but front the complete opposite if you really meant what you typed you wouldnt log on here anymore and last i checked most of DOB are ex players or so they've anyways stay on this game if all you do is talk about staying away from it? Practice what you preach and dont mean log on every few days to blow off steam at a dude you dont even know.

Playing over ten hours a day, everyday is Bum life, Turning day into night just to play pb, yep bum life. Playing to make a living..... Priceless

Looking forward to bossaldo in here next fighting For chubbs.

YoU have no idea what you're on abou.

Come on bob u act like u never played crazy pb hours. Shit I remember u was putting up big gains week in and week out. So u sayin u was living that "bum life" too at one time? LD stop bullshittin we played together when u were active. U on sum hypocrite shit bob. Jus sayin

8 years ago  #49
Banned

What do you login for exactly???

Why do ppl feel the need to wipe Dems ass do you bums talk about anyone else enemies no you do not so eat my dick suck my balls and chew on my big toe you cocksucking fatty

8 years ago  #50
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Someone didn't get enough love as a child or isn't getting enough

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread