Item Title

Item Description

BACK TO LIFE

8 years ago  #71
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

bahahaha..no pussy last nite V or did mommy ground you..or school started and you gotta stay home on weeknites??lmao

08/27/2015 6:50amV12DaBully [DR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 14 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

08/27/2015 6:50amV12DaBully [DR] mugged you! he managed to take $7,260 in cash from you!

08/27/2015 6:18amV12DaBully [DR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 16 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

08/27/2015 6:17amV12DaBully [DR] mugged you! he managed to take $7,438 in cash from you!

08/27/2015 5:27amV12DaBully [DR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 15 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

08/27/2015 5:27amV12DaBully [DR] mugged you! he managed to take $11,567 in cash from you!

08/27/2015 4:52amV12DaBully [DR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 24 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

08/27/2015 4:51amV12DaBully [DR] mugged you! he managed to take $9,734 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from you!

08/27/2015 4:17amV12DaBully [DR] mugged you! he managed to take $19,212 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

08/27/2015 3:28amDemOlition [DR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 6 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

08/27/2015 2:07amV12DaBully [DR] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 15 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

08/27/2015 2:07amV12DaBully [DR] mugged you! he managed to take $18,733 in cash from you!

08/27/2015 12:35amV12DaBully [DR] mugged you! he managed to take $34,690 in cash from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

08/27/2015 12:00amYour bank account earned $4,341 in interest 

08/26/2015 11:37pmV12DaBully [DR] mugged you! he managed to take $32,549 in cash and a Energy Drink from you! he decided to beat the shit out of you for good measure.

Last edited by shawshank 8 years ago

8 years ago  #72
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by V12DaBully
Originally posted by TheGrimraper i know im late and all but yall talk about how staying here is bum life and dem sucks this and that when really yall are here to log on every day or once a week to just simply harass someone online you talk mad game but front the complete opposite if you really meant what you typed you wouldnt log on here anymore and last i checked most of DOB are ex players or so they've anyways stay on this game if all you do is talk about staying away from it? Practice what you preach and dont mean log on every few days to blow off steam at a dude you dont even know.

Playing over ten hours a day, everyday is Bum life, Turning day into night just to play pb, yep bum life. Playing to make a living..... Priceless

Looking forward to bossaldo in here next fighting For chubbs.

YoU have no idea what you're on abou.

Come on bob u act like u never played crazy pb hours. Shit I remember u was putting up big gains week in and week out. So u sayin u was living that "bum life" too at one time? LD stop bullshittin we played together when u were active. U on sum hypocrite shit bob. Jus sayin

the fuck outta here you crawlin, staff cock suckin, snitch. you remember fuck all other than the taste i left in your mouth, bitter.

WHEN THIS IS ALL YOU GOT, ALL YOU DO, BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA FUCKIN BUM LIFE V. your just in here trying in vain to stand up for your long term lover. remember all that shit that happened when you got kicked from DR over lucy? he chose her over you yet here you are like a good lil pet dog barking for your master. who is it you ran to at that time? yeah fuckin me! yet here you are

so i say to you, stop bull shittin BOB. if you changed your life in order to play (or suck the last of the life blood from) this game, i.e. playing until the sun comes up, yep bum life. go on tell me im lying..... thought not

now run along and go get a staff member, show us those banning skills AGAIN V

took a week to make that fairy tell up huh?(no typo) fuck outta here clown. not gonna argue lies. lol u know the deal but twist shit how u want lil guy. too hilarious how bitter u become champ. u aint shit but a 2-face bitch. all on my dick when u played. now u mad i come in here an expose ur bitch ass. bob u had more hours per week then the whole DR when u was active. top 5 train list. but lets forget that part. dont break ur keyboard cuuh

mate you wait until i go offline then post this shit. i was calling your snitch ass out all fuckin day in the sb but you were nowhere to be seen....

you called me 2 faced yet it was you who turned on me. you say i had more hours on here than the whole of dr, not even your most loyal ring licker is going to believe that.

yeah i was in the top 5 trainers when more people trained. i had the perfect cell so i never needed to train 8 hours a day, i never needed to crime and that clearly still gets to you. remember when this 2 faced bitch helped you out whenever he could, be it items, cash or favors. i may of even paid for your dhpt2. yeah you paid me back but what im showing is i never had a problem with you until you thought it smart to be sly about me in the forums FACT. who stood up for you when dem kicked your ass outta dr? honestly v i was disappointed in you.

we both know what ive said is true and i forgive you. it was my fault in trusting a chameleon

yawn, i guess i'll need to wait the full two weeks before you lying wasters sort out a story.

why dont you run to staff, tell em i called you by your real name and get me banned snitch? thats all you have left.

Originally posted by Lord_Dong i guess a week isnt long enough for you to say shit, even after saying it took me a week to reply.....

you cant deny anything ive said so you hide away.

your nothing but a trembling pile of jello just waiting for dem to reach up inside you and work you like a puppet,

LAUGHED AT AGAIN

BITCHES START SHIT THEN HIDE AWAY

v12dabully still takin kids lunch money, shame he works in subway

Originally posted by Lord_Dong here we are VSNITCH, 11 days later......

took a week to make that fairy tell up huh?(no typo) fuck outta here clown.

is this you given up, thrown the towel in, taking a leaf out of diddy demophiles book. your just a couple of wasters who dont even have the balls to fight your own corner in an online game.

all big talk when you'd thought i was gone but fuck me youve ran from everywhere i go, be it up in these forums or back in the ole shoutbox. whats the deal, you 2 cunts sucked so much staff cock you cant talk anymore? ya'll just going to sell all your stuff then let staff know when to pull the plug? and if you think im being disrespectful to staff id say GO FUCKIN SNITCH BITCHES! we got kids putting money into the warden and just getting robbed, plain and simple but im sure with the amount of crying you 2 cunts have done in their ears you have a direct line by now. offering up money to find my dupe, LAUGHED AT, trying so very hard to link me with the war on lucy, failed, LAUGHED AT. but honestly running to staff because someone called you by your real name, which by the way you linked to this game, and having people banned like your the law, yup youve guessed it, LAUGHED AT AGAIN.

v12s been bullied and ya'll can thank the good people from DOB.

waaaaaaaaa they called me by my real name waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 2 funny

3 weeks snitch, what happened? are you that fuckin stupid??

dont forget

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #73
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 2 months

Hello staff just wondering where your best buddie dem is now there is no money left for him???

8 years ago  #74
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

the reset is a good idea

not only because the games dead, but because the game had MANY imbalences that after years of people playing the game can finally be corrected and the game would never need to be reset again

but no keep hanging on to your e-stats, you realize when this game gets even less popular your stats are gonna be gone forever and prisonblock.com is just going to redirect to idle media's landing page or something.

so wtf is the diff

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
8 years ago  #75
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by JayMeal the reset is a good idea

not only because the games dead, but because the game had MANY imbalences that after years of people playing the game can finally be corrected and the game would never need to be reset again

but no keep hanging on to your e-stats, you realize when this game gets even less popular your stats are gonna be gone forever and prisonblock.com is just going to redirect to idle media's landing page or something.

so wtf is the diff

Jay for warden 👀

8 years ago  #76
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

so wtf is the diff

Gotta agree there. Would make things interesting again. That's for sure.

8 years ago  #77
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Albino

so wtf is the diff

Jay for warden 👀

plus 1

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #78
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Mine as well sell this game to someone who will bring this shit back from the dead. Prisonblock couldnt be worth much at this point other than a tax right off for idle media. Hit me up vintral

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
8 years ago  #79
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Ill buy it. Ill give $12.50 and some buy one get one bowling coupons

8 years ago  #80
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 2 months

Originally posted by buddy Hello staff just wondering where your best buddie dem is now there is no money left for him???

Hmmm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread