Item Title

Item Description

BUG

8 years ago  #1
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

When the changing stats box under your mail and events has an issue.  Lets say I take two energy drinks or redbulls and the usual water when training.  If I let the full nrg and stm stay there and 5 minutes passes (when you get ur stats(nrg,stm,nrv boost) I lose whatever is in that box.  I understand the fact of not letting it fill up for free i.e. when im almost max nrg and 5 min hits and u dont give me the entire stat, but this is refering to the times when i have full nrg and stm and come back and its lowered.  given this happens on one train and maybe others if im in a groove.  this probably appiles to nrv also but i havent seen that as a boost in a while or ive missed it, one or the other.  thanks staff.

8 years ago  #2
Level 23
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

After 5 minutes you gain boost. The additional stats don't refill over your natural level. If you have filled all your bars while there is an NRG,STM or NRV boost then you have to use them otherwise after the 5 minute refill mark you will lose anything over your natural level.

8 years ago  #3
Level 34

Originally posted by artix After 5 minutes you gain boost. The additional stats don't refill over your natural level. If you have filled all your bars while there is an NRG,STM or NRV boost then you have to use them otherwise after the 5 minute refill mark you will lose anything over your natural level.

thats not a logical solution to the problem. when i use my own items to fill my nrg, stm, and nrv i dont expect them to lower once the 5 minute mark hits.

8 years ago  #4
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by artix After 5 minutes you gain boost. The additional stats don't refill over your natural level. If you have filled all your bars while there is an NRG,STM or NRV boost then you have to use them otherwise after the 5 minute refill mark you will lose anything over your natural level.

thats not a logical solution to the problem. when i use my own items to fill my nrg, stm, and nrv i dont expect them to lower once the 5 minute mark hits.

i have noticed the same issue, and i agree that if i use my items to refil my energy if we get a +energy boost or +stamina ECT. it shouldnt knock your stats back down to the original energy/stamina/nerve you have. the boost is there for a reason and shouldnt reset making you refill it with eds/sws. its dumb af wasting my items and supplies for that extra boost every 5 minutes.

8 years ago  #5
Level 34

Why hasnt this issue been addressed? Im not one to push the envolope since yall are quick to ban me but could you please take a look at this. if it means removing stm, nrv, or nrg boost from that box so be it.

8 years ago  #6
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Boo fuckin hoo, cry baby bitches. Stfu and get to clicking you lames.

7 years ago  #7
Level 34

Im still losing stats and the stat box is gone. I dont know if this is a bug or not but any clarification would be welcome

7 years ago  #8
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

I also want to know what happened to the boost box. I clearly see that boosts are happening, but the box is gone so I dont know what all of them are i.e Open Prisons, or Open yard movement. Bring back the BOX!!!

Click me for music!
7 years ago  #9
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

These boosts will likely be removed shortly.

7 years ago  #10
Level 34

Originally posted by Mufasa These boosts will likely be removed shortly.

cooooooo

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread