Join me my child

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
10 years ago  #12
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by kingtommy

Yes, sir. I am no longer employed at the wonderful world of Idle Media. I still love the place though, so I fully intend to continue harassing Idle's staff and playing the games. It was just time for me to change career paths a bit.

Thank you for everything youve done throughout the years man, sucks to hear that youre giving up on the PB baby, ive probably seen you and Vin do more changes on here past year alone than the years before that. Keep it real whiteboy and goodluck with your new career path

P.S - now that youre a regular human like the rest of us, expect that cell of yours to get tapped, pussy! ;]

10 years ago  #13
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by kingtommy

Yes, sir. I am no longer employed at the wonderful world of Idle Media. I still love the place though, so I fully intend to continue harassing Idle's staff and playing the games. It was just time for me to change career paths a bit.

Thank you for everything youve done throughout the years man, sucks to hear that youre giving up on the PB baby, ive probably seen you and Vin do more changes on here past year alone than the years before that. Keep it real whiteboy and goodluck with your new career path

P.S - now that youre a regular human like the rest of us, expect that cell of yours to get tapped, pussy! ;]

couldn't have said it better....thanks for everything Tommy

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
10 years ago  #14
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

You break in, and make off with a a Empty Basket, a Green Egg, a Large Chocolate Bar, a Tequila, a Motherboard, a Hard Disk, a RAM Chip, a Rolled Blunt, a Adamantium Disc, a Lollipop, a Apple Pie, a Cheeseburger, a Large Bottle of Water, a Ping Pong Ball, a Pole, a Athletic Shoe, a Sports Ticket, a Bronze Medal, a Silver Medal, a Gold Medal, a Paddy's Pint, a Brawler Trophy, a Wooden Plank, a Wire, a Rag, a Voodoo Necklace, a Melon Candy, a Zombie Water, a Rotten Cheeseburger, a Chocolate Bar, a Raspberry Candy, a Energy Drink, a 2013 Champagne, a Egg Nog, a Pet Rock, a Voodoo Beads, a Pie Crust, a Candy Corn, a Bottle of Water, a Crunchy Crawdad, a Gator Tooth, a Gator Skin, a Frog Legs, a Goodie Skull, a Gator Jerky, a Magical Pink Crawdad, a Zombie Vomit, a Metal Scraps, a Shot Glass, a Sports Ticket, a Swimsuit, a Screws, a Wolf Teeth, a Bat Guano, a Dried Jerky, a Health Shake, a Vampire Fang, a Twine, a Glass Bottle, a Werewolf Canine, a Jelly Beans, a Rotten Hot Dog, a Zombie Antidote, a Clean Zombie Virus, a Skeleton Key, a Holy Hand Grenade, a Fireplace Ash, a Large Ectoplasm, a Small Ectoplasm, a Peanuts, a Clover, a Glowing Mushrooms, a 2012 Champagne, a Raw Weed, a Hot Dog, a Chocolate Egg, a Cherry Pie, a Bourbon, a Turkey Feather, a Cranberry Juice, a Hot Chocolate, a Pumpkin Pie, a Candy Cane, a Tinsel and $10,260 from their bank! You earn 21,600 EXP!

10 years ago  #15
Level 24
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

good luck with your new career

10 years ago  #16
Level 35
Gang: Karnage

Thanks for everything KT. Good luck with your new career boss.

10 years ago  #17
Level 32
Gang: Supreme Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months
Welcome to gen pop KT

I'm the blue dream, strawberry kushman bang bang indica gang we smoke good strains���� You can't send a message to yourself Got caught smokin' a blunt!
10 years ago  #18
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

20 bucks for your 1.2k cc lol

10 years ago  #19
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

good work kt in your time spent improving the game and good luck in your new career path

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
10 years ago  #20
Level 31
Gang: Riot Squad

Ayo Cyooooo!!! thanks for all your time an effort on da block..now run ya shit lil nigga

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread