Item Description

Bot check

7 years ago  #51
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by neo88

Because don't give a shit about spin's feelings.

I mean it's obvious you could care less about me which is fine I was just throwing my opinion into the convo and end up having half a gang in here putting me down because I'm somehow subhuman or can't possibly have a logical thought. Real cool.

7 years ago  #52
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

Originally posted by neo88 Really Spin is the only one to make any of it personal. "yall high lvls suggesting this is iffy" "yall always get what you want" "andy this and that".

Just wondering what do we get that we want? What do we suggest that gets done?

Why making this an us vs you thing. Just a simple suggestion letting MU know that the bot check probably doesnt work as intended.

Can you make any argument that the bot check would do good to stop an actual bot? Because don't give a shit about spin's feelings.

Originally posted by Spinelli

I mean it's obvious you could care less about me which is fine I was just throwing my opinion into the convo and end up having half a gang in here putting me down because I'm somehow subhuman or can't possibly have a logical thought. Real cool.

If you going to quote then quote all of it, you the one that started the personal shit. It was suggestion about a game feature and you talking about certain people and gangs and taking offence. Acting like karnage gets all it wants.....please elaborate what do we get? We get special privileges? Not sure what you are getting at? Can we make some suggestions without you bitching about it? Seems you are off subject.

Bottom line is the bot check seems easy to get around if you really wanted to.

Is that statement correct or no? Seems spot on to me, just saying.

Do you want to argue about andy, squeeze, karnage, firm or discuss the actual suggestion?

Its a 100% valid good suggestion.

Mu should probably be aware that a feature to curb cheating is easy to get around if anyone really wanted to risk their game doing so.

7 years ago  #53
Level 34

Originally posted by neo88 Really Spin is the only one to make any of it personal. "yall high lvls suggesting this is iffy" "yall always get what you want" "andy this and that".

Just wondering what do we get that we want? What do we suggest that gets done?

Why making this an us vs you thing. Just a simple suggestion letting MU know that the bot check probably doesnt work as intended.

Can you make any argument that the bot check would do good to stop an actual bot? Because don't give a shit about spin's feelings.

Originally posted by Spinelli

If you going to quote then quote all of it, you the one that started the personal shit. It was suggestion about a game feature and you talking about certain people and gangs and taking offence. Acting like karnage gets all it wants.....please elaborate what do we get? We get special privileges? Not sure what you are getting at? Can we make some suggestions without you bitching about it? Seems you are off subject.

Bottom line is the bot check seems easy to get around if you really wanted to.

Is that statement correct or no? Seems spot on to me, just saying.

Do you want to argue about andy, squeeze, karnage, firm or discuss the actual suggestion?

Its a 100% valid good suggestion.

Mu should probably be aware that a feature to curb cheating is easy to get around if anyone really wanted to risk their game doing so.

I never said anyone's name when it pertained to certain people getting new shit seemingly without end so that's null. I brought up Andy because when he blew that list out nobody said anything about it, which is true. As far as the bot check goes for what's it's worth maybe you're all right and it needs to be changed, but I don't use a bot nor do I circumvent any of the systems set up to protect the games integrity. I took offense to only K members coming in here after I replied to Boogies suggestion because you're not going to side with me and see things from my point of view because I'm not in your gang. If for any reason anyone in here thinks that anything I said applies to them I'm sorry. Me posting in this thread, only because I have a lot of experience with how the check works, shouldn't have caused any arguments between anyone. Fact is there is now in fighting in my gang over this subject in general. So for what it's worth Mu would you please add a bot check to criming if that's possible and could you please change the bot check so long it doesn't put a burden on the servers. I hope that eases some tension and for the one person I named,Andy, I am sorry for mentioning you're name in here I was just using it as a point of reference and no ill will or disrespect was meant.

Last edited by Spinelli 7 years ago

7 years ago  #54
Level 37

Cheers spin it wasn't so much that we weren't siding with you just because of affiliation. Just that right away you came in saying that it's a random system already which we just tried to relay that's just not true. Sure it's true if you take breaks but that's not really the heart of boogies suggestion, he is talking training non stop. Really I just took offense to you saying we are up to something iffy and we always get what we want. I'm always up for a good debate but didn't think those comments were all that necessary. But all bs aside no hard feelings, imma move on. I think mu got the point of the suggestion maybe he will remove it altogether, maybe it will stay the same. Whatever the decision I'll live with it and continue playing, it it's fair to let him know what we see happening out there though.

7 years ago  #55
Level 34

Originally posted by neo88 Cheers spin it wasn't so much that we weren't siding with you just because of affiliation. Just that right away you came in saying that it's a random system already which we just tried to relay that's just not true. Sure it's true if you take breaks but that's not really the heart of boogies suggestion, he is talking training non stop. Really I just took offense to you saying we are up to something iffy and we always get what we want. I'm always up for a good debate but didn't think those comments were all that necessary. But all bs aside no hard feelings, imma move on. I think mu got the point of the suggestion maybe he will remove it altogether, maybe it will stay the same. Whatever the decision I'll live with it and continue playing, it it's fair to let him know what we see happening out there though.

Shit I def don't want it removed completely because even if it stays on until ya stop( I verified that last night and y'all were spot on) it's at least something. And about the people getting what they want that was just me being salty because I've never had a suggestion taken seriously on here and I've played the game the right way and it seems like when new stuff comes out I never get it for what it cost from warden I've always got to pay, especially with joe recently. Don't get me wrong those rogue one dvds and monster trucks will come in handy. . My quickness to jump in the forum was because I checked it and say bot check and found it interesting so I looked and read what Boogie said and made a comment. I never checked the time stamp and I came in literally 2 minutes after he posted so that was just a coincidence but I see where everyone that's posted is coming from and like one of y'all said it won't affect me so why do I care which is a valid point. Again thanks for the understanding and I'll think before posting anymore as this has caused a real issue. ✌️

7 years ago  #56
Level 37

I feel ya on the new stuff, I end up buying most of it for favs. Was lucky to get a PS4 slim out all the gifts I opened. Had to buy Xbox 1s, John wick, 50 shades, assassin creed when it first came out. But hey better then nothing new coming out. But that's one part of the game I enjoy, hunting down the amens I need. Still need that dang rings DVD btw, anyone selling?

7 years ago  #57
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

hes watching you

7 years ago  #58
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Im bumping this shit. It is a great suggestion. Had nothing to do with accusing anyone cheating. If people gonna get this twisted and cry over a legitimate concern about a function on the game that may or may not be working how it is intended then that is on them. We have seen today a function in the game that wasn't how it was intended (joe notification under the quick links) and it was remedied... who is to say that this isn't really working how it could. STOP taking stuff the wrong way.

Let"s get it clear. If I or anyone in K thought someone was cheating... we'd just name it, as we have done time and again. So stop getting all cut up over something that was never a personal issue to start with.

If people wanna blame a bloody war on this a thread I best suggest they go look somewhere else.. .

7 years ago  #59
Level 29
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I will definitely be improving the bot check

7 years ago  #60
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Mufasa I will definitely be improving the bot check