Item Title

Item Description

Drug Related

8 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Shhmurda Mob
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

This is a pretty simple and brief idea, it may of been mentioned before I'm not to sure, I'm on my phone and can't be bothered to search the forums....plus not like anyone reads this section anyhow 

I would like to see drugs being made available to be placed in the item quick links. People that actually crime and play the game will find this extremely useful. 

Ohh that's if staff ever come back it's martial law up in this moofooo HE'LL YEAHHHH.

Feel free to leave constructive criticism.....I DARE YA.

That's all folks.

DONT KNOCK IT, JUST BLOCK IT 
8 years ago  #2
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

yeah but u only can use every so often not right after each other thats why it isnt in quick links

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
8 years ago  #3
Level 29

I know that....I just want drugs in general to be made available for quick links, how often you use them shouldn't really matter.

8 years ago  #4
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Originally posted by lilzec I know that....I just want drugs in general to be made available for quick links, how often you use them shouldn't really matter.

i think hes sayin thats kinda the point of quixk links to use the items u use most so u dont have to keep switxhing sxreens switxhing onxe erry 5 or 10 min isnt really bad but i get ur idea also n like it doubt anything will happen wit it but i get it

8 years ago  #5
Level 29

Ahh I get what he means now. You never they might start off with something small....LOL

8 years ago  #6
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

didnt read the suggestion, which im assuming it is since its in the suggestion box, but who are you talking to zec and who are you expecting to implement that? lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread