Item Description

Favors payment issue

8 years ago  #11
Level 14
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Originally posted by artix Don't know where you are from so

http://www.matomy.com/contact-us/?source=header

So maybe its not the best time but i tryied calling anyway and no answer so im gonna call them again tomorrow and hopefully theyll fix me my freakin favors... if not Im gonna go to the bank and see what the bank can do about... it since thats the only option i see

8 years ago  #12
Level 23
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

If you manage to get your favs then great. If not then I'd recommend not buying through matomy again. a number of people have had problems with them. it would be best if you used paypal for transactions and buy straight via the wardens office (direct with idle media). they can convert currencies for you and stuff

8 years ago  #13
Level 14

Ok, i filled out the refund form and now im waiting to get my money back since i really dont wanna deal with this anymore.. and yeah i already ordered my brand new visa so ill be able to use paypal! thx everyone for helping!

8 years ago  #14
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

no prob, cut out the middle man and buy direct from PB

http://www.prisonblock.com/warden-buy-favors

good luck getting that refund

8 years ago  #15
Level 29
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 hours

I just experienced the whole not getting favors from Matomy.

8 years ago  #16
Level 14

Originally posted by Iruletheworld I just experienced the whole not getting favors from Matomy.

I just recieved a reply from matomy regarding my problem... they said i did not fully completed the offer even tho i sent them all the confirmation mails, reciets and even my online banking page so i proved that the money was gone... I Hope you have more luck Irule

8 years ago  #17
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

bro thats a scam. if you paid for services not rendered i would be pissed. idle media needs to do something about this forreal. don't advertize for people who aren't fulfilling their contracts. if it were a large enough sum of cash you could get em into some real trouble forreal.

8 years ago  #18
Level 33
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

Would also like to say same has happened to me still waiting on favors

8 years ago  #19
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months
8 years ago  #20
Level 14

Originally posted by MGK_ bro thats a scam. if you paid for services not rendered i would be pissed. idle media needs to do something about this forreal. don't advertize for people who aren't fulfilling their contracts. if it were a large enough sum of cash you could get em into some real trouble forreal.

I got every mail i need to prove i bought favors aswell as screenshot of my banking site where it clearly shows that the money went to them and they still saying i did not complete the offer completely... I was optimistic so i tought maybe ill get them with a delay but since soo many people got rippedoff by Matomy im gonna call my credit card company and see what they can do about it... Hopefully they can get my money back and make shitload of problems for matomy

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread