Item Title

Item Description

For Mentors, new players, and established players

7 years ago  #181
Level 3
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 7 years, 4 months

Rog 4 mentor 2017. He active he high level he understanding he will be a great leader when u not on mufasa. #makePBgr8again

7 years ago  #182
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Lol tks but i dont need anyone vouching for me in here

7 years ago  #183
Level 3
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 7 years, 4 months

Fig I give u my vote seen u tag mu on hit.

7 years ago  #184
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 7 years, 2 months

Doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in this prison , basically impossible to rank up without any open market or players my level to mug

7 years ago  #185
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 19 days

Originally posted by KingStanley17 Doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in this prison , basically impossible to rank up without any open market or players my level to mug

If you want to lvl by mugging there tons of inactive players you can mug. I'd suggest training to lvl up though

7 years ago  #186
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by KingStanley17 Doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in this prison , basically impossible to rank up without any open market or players my level to mug

You have been playing 8 hours and you have already ranked up? Ranking up without expanding your cell, and gathering amenities for it will leave you vulnerable to getting your ass explored by every other player outside of jersey.

7 years ago  #187
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by neo88

If you want to lvl by mugging there tons of inactive players you can mug. I'd suggest training to lvl up though

True about the inactives and the training. Totally agree. Build them muscles

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread