Item Title

Item Description

Gang cash vault

9 years ago  #1
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 19 days

Searched a couple dif ways and saw nothing...since we have an item vault it be nice to have a gang cash vault...not lookin for a way to stash billions...could have a max put on it like 50 mil or suttin but so that all members could access it wether depositing or withdrawing whenever...of course u should have to pay favs to get this feature just like the gang sb and such but it be kinda useful to many gangs im sure...jus an idea thooooooooooooooooo

9 years ago  #2
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

50 mil is a lot

i would like to be able to raid a gang's vault instead of a cash vault

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
9 years ago  #3
Level 30

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu 50 mil is a lot

i would like to be able to raid a gang's vault instead of a cash vault

no point to the vault then...50 mil is alot? most gangs have at least 5 ppl in em thats 10 mil each person dont see where alot is coming into play yet

Last edited by COREY1TOUGH 9 years ago

9 years ago  #4
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

if they make vault raidable then whats the point of having the vault if that shit cant be safe?

You grabbed someone's confiscated copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides! It's now protected and waiting to be placed in your cell!
9 years ago  #5
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by babylugo if they make vault raidable then whats the point of having the vault if that shit cant be safe?

its safer than other alternatives, banks can be robbed irl but safer than keeping all your cash in your house

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
9 years ago  #6
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

I like the idea but doubt it'll happen tbh

9 years ago  #7
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

good idea

9 years ago  #8
Level 30
Gang: Ghost Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Ya thats actually solid i think..

9 years ago  #9
Level 18
Gang: APOCALYPSE
Incarcerated: 10 years, 2 months

Me no likey. Then people in gangs will want to use the vault as a security blanket for mugs, don't wanna get mugged jus send it to the gang cash vault... I don't like

9 years ago  #10
Level 30

Originally posted by DreadHeadBmoney Me no likey. Then people in gangs will want to use the vault as a security blanket for mugs, don't wanna get mugged jus send it to the gang cash vault... I don't like

NIGGA idgaf what u like...n thats why theres a cap on the vault so u cant stockpile cash if u aint staff idgaf bout yo opinion

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread