Item Title

Item Description

Mug attempt failed but I have higher speed?

9 years ago  #1
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

So this guy is calling me his ATM. WELL, I train my speed up higher to what his is at, And then try to mug him.

BUT IT FAILS!

His speed is

645, While mine is 684!

What the hell is up with that? Bug? Or just a feature

Bloodsoul. Dont piss me off or ill have my associates kill you for me if you are a bit too..Far.
9 years ago  #2
Level 32
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 3 months

this isn't really worth making a thread over, just ask in the shout box. It's not just who has more speed, you might have had less stamina than him at the time.

Sometimes when speed like yours and his are so close it doesn't always work, try to add more speed

9 years ago  #3
Level 4

Okay.

Bloodsoul. Dont piss me off or ill have my associates kill you for me if you are a bit too..Far.
9 years ago  #4
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months
9 years ago  #5
Level 4
Prison: San Quentin

Oh boy, this is rich.

Bloodsoul ain't much for brains, why he leaves his cell full at night and doesn't invest in items I'll never know but he's been a great source of renewable cash. Well, I know Bloodsoul has been panhandling in the shoutbox and forums so I'd like to take a moment to thank anyone who donated to the Bloodsoul charity personally, from his pocket to mine, salut.

Last edited by Makash 9 years ago

9 years ago  #6
Level 4

^ Too bad you aint takin any more shit, i BEAT your stats after you posted that, And my cell is all protected. Ha.

9 years ago  #7
Level 26
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

holy fuck man....

everything is prohibited. anything is possible. :S

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread