Item Title

Item Description

Possible cheating.

9 years ago  #1
Level 12
Gang: MC Rebels For Life
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

I mugged a guy who had way to many stats and items, then he has two people in gang (Jeremy Sweeny) is one of em. Now there are four in gang. Pretty weird as soon as I start owning the first (alleged cheater) there are four people in gang.....I would ask admin to check ip's and timestamps if they can please. Something is fishy here.....

The gang is YBK

AnonyDeX

9 years ago  #2
Level 12

Cheater or not, these guys stopped writing me after I posted this....hmmmm

Last two to join also have similar names, and before Sweeny changed all his profile after I put this up, he had the same name in gang as the (first guy to create gang, who is not running it).......all seems strange but whatevs its a game.....

9 years ago  #3
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Incarcerated: 19 days, 1 hour

you shouldnt even be posting this thread since it appears you dont know how the game works. stop in here and hit the contact button top left of your screen to report someone for being dupes/cheating/rule breaking. i would also like to suggest you read all stickys before posting and before that read the rules of the game

9 years ago  #4
Level 23
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by AnonyDeX I mugged a guy who had way to many stats and items, then he has two people in gang (Jeremy Sweeny) is one of em. Now there are four in gang. Pretty weird as soon as I start owning the first (alleged cheater) there are four people in gang.....I would ask admin to check ip's and timestamps if they can please. Something is fishy here.....

The gang is YBK

1. Amenities can alter stats significantly.

2. Items can be bought in huge quantities if you have been paid millions in cash.

3. The gang thing is not sufficient evidence to prove cheating.

4. If you wish to report suspected cheaters do not make a thread, use the contact button and provide proof.

9 years ago  #5
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 8 months

art, my old friend has a point, but at 19 days into this game, you seem like a dupe ur self , why not play the game for 19 more days and see what happens before you have a valid point! Don't leave, just get more evidence before hitting that contact button!

9 years ago  #6
Level 12

Well it seems as if there are nothing but hackers that play this game. So I reported it as I would the other game I play. In this game I figure warden's office reporting problems was THE SECTION to post it, but I guess not. Like I said, from reading and doing my research a lot of cheats in here so I won't bother reporting anything. Can be closed or deleted. Whichever.

@simpleman - I never said I was leaving, and I can't be bothered with evidence when its simple to check create times and ip addresses even IF you don't catch the scripts......I would have pm'd this issue to a moderator but these (this) guy has been a complete douche bag so does not deserve privacy until PROVED guilty, and the community should know to look out for these (this) moron ingame is all.

[But like I said in the end its a game so I do not care. I do care about people trying to send out password retrieval links in my inbox though after a day of cursing me in pms.......

9 years ago  #7
Level 23
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

The Warden's Office forum is reserved for bugs/glitches. I understand you made a thread here in error but for the future, please use the contact button as staff can then deal directly with issues such as the one you mention in the original post. Thanks

Last edited by artix 9 years ago

9 years ago  #8
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Fuck off artix. Did i put this in the correct thread sir?

9 years ago  #9
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by rog_ Fuck off artix. Did i put this in the correct thread sir?

.........Snitches get stitches

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread