Item Title

Item Description

R-Team: Don't Try Act a Fool

8 years ago  #41
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Imogen [R] // 05.26.2015 @ 8:52pmThere you go joe another amen, You break in to X's cell, grab his PS3 Slim, one of every

your pc account got you another amen. woot.

8 years ago  #42
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

8 years ago  #43
Level 34

Originally posted by JoeInBelize

.... Sure thing fella (who plays from a cell phone) .... Sure thing ..

8 years ago  #44
Level 26

I'm back on my computer now, you fucking retard. I was pointing out that earlier, I was raiding you from my phone while I was away from my computer. You're a fool.

8 years ago  #45
Level 34

Originally posted by JoeInBelize I'm back on my computer now, you fucking retard. I was pointing out that earlier, I was raiding you from my phone while I was away from my computer. You're a fool.

If youre back on the PC where the fuck are the raids. Goddamn Im confused.

8 years ago  #46
Level 26

you must think you're special if you think you're the only one I'm raiding... Oh spinelli. Some idiots just can't help but stay idiots.

8 years ago  #47
Level 34

And I just want to add this. The last time I was on daily, doing shit on here, there where about 4-6 hundred players online per day. Thats now down to 200 and some change. I think your a bit full of yourself to think you make people sign on here. You just give the people that check in something to do while they are on here if anything. At one point you did have potential.

8 years ago  #48
Level 26

lol cool story bro

8 years ago  #49
Level 34

Originally posted by JoeInBelize you must think you're special if you think you're the only one I'm raiding... Oh spinelli. Some idiots just can't help but stay idiots.

If you wanna ride my dick so much you might as well raid me is all Im saying. Raiding other people doesnt lock you out of my cell for 30 minutes. Guess Im not such an idiot after all. Learn to multitask or are you already multitasking by rubbing one out waiting on me to give you a reply in the forums. Only kudo you get from me is by posting in the forums. Shoutbox deletes itself over time. Forums are the only "good ole" thing left on here.

You got a water filter where you are so you dont get the shits every day or is that why you dont raid so often, cant stay off the shitter because of the poor medical care you recieve in your mud hut.

8 years ago  #50
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 25 days

Originally posted by JoeInBelize Don't you quit on me, too... I'm just coming back to this game!

ill see what I can do

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread