Item Title

Item Description

$$$$$$$$$$$SALE$$$$$$$$$$$

7 years ago  #211
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

U were only selling because I went on vacation and how is going on vacation a sobb story clown lol

7 years ago  #212
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Squeeze12 U were only selling because I went on vacation and how is going on vacation a sobb story clown lol

U make no sense, I had ppl pm to buy shit but I told them u had first dibs, then your feelings got hurt bc I gave a veteran player a better deal than you, look nigga like I siad I don't know you and if I would have known you were a typical dickhead, I would have just kept my shit it's not like I'm in need of $$$$$, got and make plenty... I ain't trying to make a living of pb, so I'll see STD in a few, bout to leave block, too many cops out, got to waste time doing something

7 years ago  #213
Banned
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Squeeze12 U were only selling because I went on vacation and how is going on vacation a sobb story clown lol

U make no sense, I had ppl pm to buy shit but I told them u had first dibs, then your feelings got hurt bc I gave a veteran player a better deal than you, look nigga like I siad I don't know you and if I would have known you were a typical dickhead, I would have just kept my shit it's not like I'm in need of $$$$$, got and make plenty... I ain't trying to make a living of pb, so I'll see STD in a few, bout to leave block, too many cops out, got to waste time doing something

Faggot!!! If you feel the need to tell everyone you have money and are making plenty I doubt you are living that high life. Here is a thought go collect that welfare check and come back and buy my last few amends you bum

7 years ago  #214
Level 39

Originally posted by RyRy

Faggot!!! If you feel the need to tell everyone you have money and are making plenty I doubt you are living that high life. Here is a thought go collect that welfare check and come back and buy my last few amends you bum

Another jealous hater, it must be hard being broke, no not paying your rent, you are not part of STD, and your point is

7 years ago  #215
Level 39

Originally posted by Squeeze12 First time I asked bout u or sbg I ain't here shit don't nobody care bout SBG which really ain't even a gang it's only you and your other account that you "killed off" so quit it boy lol and you right I can't do nun. Lol

Squeeze12 wins Squeeze12 earns 31325 EXP and makes off with $3,878 of Pistol22's cash

Ask Mu if they dupe accounts, dumb ass, they would have been banned, so whoever u getting your info from don't know shit,

7 years ago  #216
Level 39

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Figured the fact that I don't reset my code every 30 secs would have been a no brainer but apparently not so I figured I would help you out. You don't have to worry bout me in your inbox, I never have and never will message you bout shit. You just a speed bump right now. Always fun to watch people who talk shit about a "dead ass game" and then turn around and drop 3k favs and buy 20 pirates just to try and save some face "on a dead ass game". Give a fuck if you a "baller" it's funny watching you change shit up to look tough on this dead ass game....lol keep doin you playa and don't forget to reset every 30 secs. One would think a fucking baller with "fuck you money" would have they shit protected annnnnnnd there it goes, cell already out #BallinOnABudget #NextPaycheckYouGoingToProtectMore?

I'm a baller and gangsta in real life, thatz why thus shit is so entertaining, bc if I seen any of u Internet thugs in real life, u would not say shit to my face, I show up at doorsteps uninvited tough boy

7 years ago  #217
Banned

Originally posted by RyRy

Another jealous hater, it must be hard being broke, no not paying your rent, you are not part of STD, and your point is

Yeah i hate not paying my rent on time. Oh wait I never pay rent gosh the hardships of owning your own property. gtoh faggot About you're a gangster lmao get a grip of yourself cunt

7 years ago  #218
Banned

What kind of baller pays rent fat bastard if u was a baller ud either own ya shit or be paying a nice lil mortgage but lol NA u sending niggas addresses to lil nasty ass duplex homes so yea u paying rent just tryna look nice in front of niggas Ull never in ur life meet u lonely fat bastard go make some friends

7 years ago  #219
Banned

Originally posted by Squeeze12 What kind of baller pays rent fat bastard if u was a baller ud either own ya shit or be paying a nice lil mortgage but lol NA u sending niggas addresses to lil nasty ass duplex homes so yea u paying rent just tryna look nice in front of niggas Ull never in ur life meet u lonely fat bastard go make some friends

This nigga be working at Burger King hustling fries on the side

7 years ago  #220
Banned
Get em ryry

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread