Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Pffft YOLT

9 years ago  #523
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Originally posted by sweettreat i wasn't complaining dude- just stating why lou and i and others don't put money into it anymore-truth-i spent between $500 and $700 my first year alone-favors and respected.....fire sales. is that even a thing anymore? so yah, paypal hoping to get some of my hard earned money back. money I spent happily cuz this game was a blast but i'm content logging on a few times a day cuz....guess what....nothing has changed in over two years.

Agree!

9 years ago  #524
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Bucktrap Just hadda add my $.02 seeing as most everyone on the thread bitching about no event is not even a respected inmate. You all do deserve so much better...have a Happy New Year!

Wtf does being respected have to do with it

9 years ago  #525
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by SimpleMan
Originally posted by Bucktrap Just hadda add my $.02 seeing as most everyone on the thread bitching about no event is not even a respected inmate. You all do deserve so much better...have a Happy New Year!

It's called supporting the game mate. A few favs or a $20 bill every now and then makes the world go round.....and mighta kept some staff involved but what do I know?

9 years ago  #526
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by criminalkid007
Originally posted by sweettreat i wasn't complaining dude- just stating why lou and i and others don't put money into it anymore-truth-i spent between $500 and $700 my first year alone-favors and respected.....fire sales. is that even a thing anymore? so yah, paypal hoping to get some of my hard earned money back. money I spent happily cuz this game was a blast but i'm content logging on a few times a day cuz....guess what....nothing has changed in over two years.

Agree!

coming from 2 prisoners that arent 2 years old, maybe if u werent such a dupesauce ppl would care what u think

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
9 years ago  #527
Banned

Originally posted by Bucktrap
Originally posted by SimpleMan

It's called supporting the game mate. A few favs or a $20 bill every now and then makes the world go round.....and mighta kept some staff involved but what do I know?

Oh yeah, my bad Buck, you right.

Need to do sompin tho.

I'm outa suggestions, 5 yrs, think the game just needs more inmates. Maybe buy respect, get double, or sompin.

9 years ago  #528
Banned

Originally posted by criminalkid007

Agree!

Look, that's mizzpeg, I'm biglou, she's rite, iv dumped tons in it, but until it gets going again, I'll dupe some more! But I feel like that we can do our part also, by trying to get some more friends in it, I'll admit, iv been pretty damn busy lately, but I miss my friends, that's the main reason I play, unless you piss me off

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread