Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

HAHAHAHA, TRAILER PARK FAGS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9 years ago  #243
Level 28

DUDES SURE ARE QUIET, MUST HAVE GOT TIRED OF TALKING ALL THE SHIT AND NOT BACKING IT UP.

9 years ago  #244
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 DUDES SURE ARE QUIET, MUST HAVE GOT TIRED OF TALKING ALL THE SHIT AND NOT BACKING IT UP.

not backing what up? you both are constantly hitting the infirm via attacks/mugs. what do yall do to me? nothing thats what, all you can do is yap in the forums/ shoutbox.

why dont you back something up besides your dumb mouth.

you aight shit, i smack both you whenever i want as often as the game lets me and I feel like doing it. both you = cant do shit to me, less juice gets in her fight cell and im training.

9 years ago  #245
Level 28

WHY U IN MY EVENTS TRY HARD? YOU THOUGHT YOU AND YOUR GANG OF FAGS WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING? STOP MY GAME PLAY? DIDNT HAPPEN HUH BITCH. YOUR WHOLE CREW OF HOMOS CANT DO ONE FUCKIN THING TO ME.

9 years ago  #246
Level 28

WHAT HAPPEND TO ALL THAT RIP OGPEAK TALK? LOOKS LIKE IAM FUCKING ALL OF KARBAGES COUCHES . GAME SET AND MATCH FU. KISS THE RINGS BITCHES

9 years ago  #247
Level 37

Originally posted by ogpeak1 WHY U IN MY EVENTS TRY HARD? YOU THOUGHT YOU AND YOUR GANG OF FAGS WERE GONNA DO SOMETHING? STOP MY GAME PLAY? DIDNT HAPPEN HUH BITCH. YOUR WHOLE CREW OF HOMOS CANT DO ONE FUCKIN THING TO ME.

cant do nothing?

You catch ogpeak1 [FU], and manage to take $153,109 in cash from him. You earn 18935039 EXP!

neo88 attacks and does 86,448 damage

neo88 wins neo88 earns 37186 EXP and makes off with $13,952 of ogpeak1's cash!

over and over dumbass

all you can do is run your dumb ass mouth just like I said

why dont you do something on the game besides run your dumb mouth and get the shit smacked out you all the time

9 years ago  #248
Level 28

OH LIKE TRAIN? MY STATS GO UP DAILY PUSSY. MUG? MOVE UP ON THE ALL TIME LIST DAILY. CRIME JUICE CASH SO SHE CAN OUTTRAIN ALL OF THE KARBAGE SCRUBS? YEP, DAILY. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK CHILD. YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID.

9 years ago  #249
Level 37

Originally posted by ogpeak1 OH LIKE TRAIN? MY STATS GO UP DAILY PUSSY. MUG? MOVE UP ON THE ALL TIME LIST DAILY. CRIME JUICE CASH SO SHE CAN OUTTRAIN ALL OF THE KARBAGE SCRUBS? YEP, DAILY. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK CHILD. YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID.

your stats go up daily? wtf you training 100k a day? bahahahaha

what happen to you were gonna stay on the train list forever?

since we went in on you took you few days to fall off and you not been back on since.

you were training yesterday too.....you have hard time training 600k to make the list?

keep up with those weak gains, you nobody.

keep getting smacked weak1

9 years ago  #250
Level 28

I CAN BE ON THAT LIST WHENEVER I WANT. SO I MAKE THE LIST THIS WEEK, THEN WHAT A PREDICTABLE FAG GONNA SAY? OH YOUR NOT NUMBER 1 OG ETC, YOU QUEERS ALWAYS TRY TO SPIN SHIT IN YOUR FAVOR. REALITY IS IVE ADDED 15 MILL BASE SINCE YOU FAGS CAME AT ME AND IT WILL CONTINUE.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread