Item Title

Item Description

The REAL Declaration Of Victory!

9 years ago  #1,421
Level 31
Gang: THE UNION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Seen the thread by the way just visiting ...Just had to say much respect to juice ...1 of the best ive see besiides me top 10 in this game 2 me....Shit why not list my top 10 ....Bkgangstar woodsn demhelius 911337 kdawg187 supreme magnetic juice chilla offcourse n neo88 these 10 fought no mater wut these 10 enterrained these 10 trained these players fought when it mattered while others trained and waited 4 monsters 2 retire who became 2 busy to play ....If ur not on this list n still play much respect 4 carrying the game but you aight as real as you think .....Btw that top 10 has no real order...RIP juice...Almost 4got my dawg bluesky ._.

Last edited by Chilla 9 years ago

09/15/2012 4:04pmCongratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Groundhog, and 1 Survivor Trophy 09/22/2012 7:45pmCongratulations, Seasoned Vet! You won a Brawler Trophy (item), Ninjhog (amenity), and $500,000 in cash from Fight Night! 09/28/2012 12:00amCONGRATS! You won first prize in this week's lottery! You take home a Small Mattress Package and $59,000!
9 years ago  #1,422
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Rip "legend" chilla

9 years ago  #1,423
Level 32
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

so real... so very real... really real

9 years ago  #1,424
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

The bitch most def wasn't a top ten player. Guess depends what top ten you mean. Top ten players to get that ass smacked. Yea. Bitch was a bottom feeder(yea)bitch only won low stm battles(yea)bitch only got low stm mugs(yea)bitch couldn't fuck wit the most wanted top active ten(yea) I can marshawn lynch ten more examples lol ain't no moral victories on this game. Numbers don't lie.

9 years ago  #1,425
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

Originally posted by V12DaBully The bitch most def wasn't a top ten player. Guess depends what top ten you mean. Top ten players to get that ass smacked. Yea. Bitch was a bottom feeder(yea)bitch only won low stm battles(yea)bitch only got low stm mugs(yea)bitch couldn't fuck wit the most wanted top active ten(yea) I can marshawn lynch ten more examples lol ain't no moral victories on this game. Numbers don't lie.

Do us a favor and get ban again you dirty nigger

9 years ago  #1,426
Level 37

Originally posted by V12DaBully The bitch most def wasn't a top ten player. Guess depends what top ten you mean. Top ten players to get that ass smacked. Yea. Bitch was a bottom feeder(yea)bitch only won low stm battles(yea)bitch only got low stm mugs(yea)bitch couldn't fuck wit the most wanted top active ten(yea) I can marshawn lynch ten more examples lol ain't no moral victories on this game. Numbers don't lie.

9 years ago  #1,427
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 7 months

BUMP this shit for that corny ass snitch B12daDonkey that boy swear he thorough, like when yo daddy BimbOlition touch you on your no no place, thats a NO NO, and n*gga snitching is a NO NO,! go outside and do that shit punk mofo, but not you lol yo bitchmade ass wont get yo ugly ass off the couch FUCK NIGGA!

Last edited by Frank_White 9 years ago

9 years ago  #1,428
Level 37

9 years ago  #1,429
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

V12 come on man your smarter than this. Your wasting your time even responding to Frank_White. It's obvious that he/she failed at the game on their last account so rerolled and won't step foot in SD again. Notice how he/she only "reads" the old threads and resurrects only certain ones. He/she has already been caught in shoutbox calling people by their old names. Stop wasting your time on the troll that failed in SD.

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.
9 years ago  #1,430
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 7 months

lol the only thing obvious is how paranoid and delusional you dickheads are, never played before and when i quit ill never play again, this boring ass game you clowns the only ones feinding to log into this bs, i couldnt care less.... Achcheela, Quit Clownin

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread