Item Description

listing amens for items on market

9 years ago  #11
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by SimpleMan
Originally posted by thugleif this has been suggested b4

It has, long time ago, but I still like the idea!

Thug always negative I searched n didn't find it

9 years ago  #12
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by swcghost how bout watch list by prison?

Doesnt matter with amens tho only prison we cant buy from is nj or do u mean items

Doesnt matter with amens tho only prison we cant buy from is nj or do u mean items

items by prison.. nd yea listing for items has been suggested i dont remember what excuse these lazy fuccers gave for not implementing it lol.. same as hits with items.. not that ne of this matters to me.. i dont play ne way

9 years ago  #13
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Originally posted by swcghost

items by prison.. nd yea listing for items has been suggested i dont remember what excuse these lazy fuccers gave for not implementing it lol.. same as hits with items.. not that ne of this matters to me.. i dont play ne way

WORD

9 years ago  #14
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by swcghost

All you fakk ass gangsta's do realize that ya sell something for cash or finish a hit for cash you can buy whatever your fake gangsta ass desires with the cash right? OOps! Forgot.....some us can't hold cash ne more!!

9 years ago  #15
Level 34
Gang: Makazu Ent
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

yo id like to be able to use drugs in the quick items, for example being able to load coke and crime like i train.

9 years ago  #16
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

This idea is not going anywhere because the use of cash is already got lost as favors and PP are ruining it, if you decide to sell items for items with items it will not make any sense plus the cash thing will be out of the subject.

This game system reflects a country where cash is inflated too much resulting the decline in general price value lol it short a messed up place. I wish cash had much more worth and influence in the game, criming millions and billions makes it bullshit anyway. Peace

9 years ago  #17
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

10/24/2014 12:32amSirCracker just listed 50 Energy Drink on the market for $4,989 each in Arizona!

10/24/2014 12:31amSirCracker just listed 20 Red Bull on the market for $6,200 each in Arizona!

10/24/2014 12:30amSirCracker just listed 100 Bottle of Water on the market for $1,989 each in Arizona!

10/24/2014 12:26amalottavagina just listed 100 Energy Drink on the market for $4,500 each in Putnam!

10/24/2014 12:26amalottavagina just listed 100 Rolled Blunt on the market for $4,500 each in Putnam!

y da fucc we gettin these events vin? i already get my shit flooded by the fuccers qoutin my shit..

9 years ago  #18
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Well I know they do that as an option in the game trading for items but it doesnt helpmake the game an more money then itis righht now. Think yeah u buy the the items from the game but its just as easy to pass the items directly from an inmate then to post the amount of items u want for the item ud have to pay in items just kime for cash with cash and for favors with favors. Thats why it should maybe be a dvd or amen to be able to post for items and if u do have it it should be from any prison just like the other aamens in the game.

God bless you all thank God everyday for everyday you live through tough time's Glory to God

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread