Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

9 years ago  #701
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1
Originally posted by MGK_ nah, you a scammer. that equals game over on pb. enjoy talking shit/trolling from now on

NOT REALLY, IVE SCAMMED MORE THAN ANYBODY ON THE BLOCK AND I WRECK BITCHES LIKE YOU.........

you do scam alot, but you never deny scamming either. peak seeing as your a scammer you know wat it looks like. you think he scammed him or no? lol not like your going to give a good answer or might you have honesty left in you?

8 years ago  #702
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Kylethekiller aka my fuck rag is a scammer

8 years ago  #703
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Can someone please enlighten me and provide some kind of proof that KyleTheKiller is a scammer? I've gotten about a dozen people tell me that he scammed someone, but nobody will give me details when I ask for proof. He's prospecting for R-Team, and I hear a bunch of people accusing him of scamming, but not a single person can come forward with how he scammed someone.

So yeah, if you could inbox me some details, that would be cool. Otherwise, can y'all stop messaging me that he's a scammer unless you could back it up with some kind of proof?

Thanks

8 years ago  #704
Level 18
Gang: APOCALYPSE
Incarcerated: 10 years, 2 months

A player did a PayPal deal with Kyle, that player listed the amen first, but Kyle didn't pay. Forgot the name of that player, but I think he still active, but yea Kyle made some lame excuse about he hada pay for prom n Thad why he did the scam..but he said he would pay the dude... who knows if he did.. idk.. but hes on a few ppls fuck list.

8 years ago  #705
Level 21

Originally posted by DreadHeadBmoney A player did a PayPal deal with Kyle, that player listed the amen first, but Kyle didn't pay. Forgot the name of that player, but I think he still active, but yea Kyle made some lame excuse about he hada pay for prom n Thad why he did the scam..but he said he would pay the dude... who knows if he did.. idk.. but hes on a few ppls fuck list.

it was on the scammer thread but i think the guy quit the game tbh and deleted his posts. i remember this but not sure if he really scammed or not..

8 years ago  #706
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 8 years, 9 months

BigGucciSosa scammed me out of my xbox elite my stuffed rabbit and me mini fridge at the promise of a trade of his ps4 and ps3

8 years ago  #707
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino

Watch out for this guy,quiting game and scamming on the way out...buyer beware:

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Selling-FavorsItemsGC-Paypal-t42093-post944657.html#post944657

8 years ago  #708
Level 30
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

Sweatyballz is a scammer. don't do deals with that bitch

8 years ago  #709
Level 21

verified in the shoutbox sweatyballz97 is a scammer. scammed killaz DVD then tried to work a deal for it back. scammer trade with caution. she thinks its fine and that it is part of the game.

8 years ago  #710
Level 33
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

Matomy is a scammer scammed me of $36

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread