Item Title

Item Description

so you want to become a disciple of dong huh

9 years ago  #61
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by DemOlition you want your own icu bed that will make you quit while write me daily whine-letters like the good bitch i will make you, join these clowns

dont believe this guys bullshit, the truth is he'll miss me when i leave. (offering 500 mil for my contact info, c'mon son)

DOD are no longer as after 2 years of being told my game was over i thought it time to pass my gang on to the great albino who will surely take DOB to the top

if indeed you came to this thread looking to join a gang here are some things you should know about DOB.

i wouldnt say we were the most loved around these parts, nor are we the strongest, or fastest but what you do get is a place where you can call it like it is and have a good ole chuckle while you do so. if you cant handle being given events dont waste your time by joining us.

if your looking for laughs at dems expense please peruse such threads as

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/What-ammen-did-you-get-from-raiding-today-t33071-post940014.html

(he ran away, no reply )

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Disciples-of-Bino-t49038-p1.html

attention seeker.....

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Disciples-of-Dong-t45969-post939140.html#post939140

RUN AWAY

lots more to choose from

good luck newb, enjoy the block

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #62
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Add that snitching thread to that one lol, aw i actually feel sorry for him, wish i could give him a cuddle lol

8 years ago  #63
Banned

Its the power of love! Work it motherfuckerrrer

8 years ago  #64
Banned

Dont need a credit card to ride this train you cunt

8 years ago  #65
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Bronson2012 Dont need a credit card to ride this train you cunt

But we may be considering implementing a favor buy-in policy,whereas your favor initiation fee would be placed in escrow and a percentage giving back upon removal/abandonment.........

Last edited by shawshank 8 years ago

8 years ago  #66
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by shawshank
Originally posted by Bronson2012 Dont need a credit card to ride this train you cunt

But we may be considering implementing a favor buy-in policy,whereas your favor initiation fee would be placed in escrow and a percentage giving back upon removal/abandonment.........

consider eating ya mothers dick bithx

8 years ago  #67
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by DemOlition

Fuck off, you've been told time and again. Know your role and shut the fuck up before you run away again.

DOBLYFE

laughing at wasters for a few years now

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #68
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by DemOlition

Fuck off, you've been told time and again. Know your role and shut the fuck up before you run away again.

DOBLYFE

laughing at wasters for a few years now

the idiots relegated to chiming in on month old posts....may not even meet "waster" status...just plain L-O-S-E-R now,lol

8 years ago  #69
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

hey bums how ya doing? how does my penis taste bahahhahaha

8 years ago  #70
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by DemOlition hey bums how ya doing? how does my penis taste bahahhahaha

It tastes like your mum u sick fuck

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread