Item Title

Item Description

why was i in isolation for 2 days

7 years ago  #31
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 10 months

Originally posted by La_Jefa You didn't hit no nerve, Lol I was joking telling Chi to stay out my events and you come in the convo, Who the fuck was talking to you in the first place?.. Learn how to mind your business. And you saying my post is weak. Good for you bitch, I'm not trying to be hard Lol, Ill leave that to you. arguing with a female for shit that didn't even have to do with you. Your a bitch ass nigga. You're the type to beat on women. You loser.

Penso che mi sono innamorato di te

7 years ago  #32
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Sgabuzzino
Originally posted by La_Jefa You didn't hit no nerve, Lol I was joking telling Chi to stay out my events and you come in the convo, Who the fuck was talking to you in the first place?.. Learn how to mind your business. And you saying my post is weak. Good for you bitch, I'm not trying to be hard Lol, Ill leave that to you. arguing with a female for shit that didn't even have to do with you. Your a bitch ass nigga. You're the type to beat on women. You loser.

Penso che mi sono innamorato di te

.... I beat women because Ive upset you on a game. Sounds logical. Ill argue with you as long as you follow me around in here so please continue, I have a lot to say when I get some down time on here.

7 years ago  #33
Level 34

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by La_Jefa Idgaf what you say. Next time Mind your fucking business. Thats all you need to know. Anything else you saying is irrelevant. Immaturity at its best. Mind your damn business next time. This is the last time Ill entertain you. go find somebody else to call names like a 10yr old kid. Keep talking about my running. Does it affect you? lol. byeee ... talk to yourself, forums was never my thing, your Ego is so big you need to have the last word. Go ahead you can have it. Just remember anything you say is shit talk. No facts!!.

In 2 years you have made 8 posts. Common hiding restart maneuver. You having the runs doesnt bother me one bit. What does bother me however is the ominous start of your character la_jefa and the ominous end of one la_madrastra. There may not be IP or MAC address proof but you use the same character with some minor adjustments, you have only made posts in forums probably out of fear of getting busted, theres no originality to your name because of the obvious la_*insert random non english word* and you scammed on your other account before taking that small break and coming back to "make runs". Nothing, and I mean nothing, you do on here will ever bother me. Youre worse than a broken record with your "mind your business chatter" ... Keep telling yourself Im talking to myself because Ive apparently got you on one for sure. Go find someone else to call names? Nah Id rather not. Ive got you literally begging for attention trying to get people to feel sorry for your level squatting ass. Should have just stuck with your other account and kept up with the scams. You rep NYC, so did la_madrasta .... hmmm ... Just stating the facts in front of me. Ive got much better shit to do than chat with a lvl 8 so when you come up with something thats semi wise in about 10 more days or decide you want to level up and play the game (Ill crime your cash just like I will for buzzino) please feel free to respond, because I know you will. Now fuck off like I told ya in tha DM and keep up your persona of someone whos never played this game and restarted on another character to run from your past ill deeds. Youre not the first person and like buzzino proves you wont be the last. Enjoy your night godmother.

^^^Herpes bumps. Lets keep this up top for new and old players to enjoy!

7 years ago  #34
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Know the both of them and she is definently not LA........LA came back shortly then left.....no dupe this way

7 years ago  #35
Level 34

Originally posted by La_Jefa Idgaf what you say. Next time Mind your fucking business. Thats all you need to know. Anything else you saying is irrelevant. Immaturity at its best. Mind your damn business next time. This is the last time Ill entertain you. go find somebody else to call names like a 10yr old kid. Keep talking about my running. Does it affect you? lol. byeee ... talk to yourself, forums was never my thing, your Ego is so big you need to have the last word. Go ahead you can have it. Just remember anything you say is shit talk. No facts!!.

In 2 years you have made 8 posts. Common hiding restart maneuver. You having the runs doesnt bother me one bit. What does bother me however is the ominous start of your character la_jefa and the ominous end of one la_madrastra. There may not be IP or MAC address proof but you use the same character with some minor adjustments, you have only made posts in forums probably out of fear of getting busted, theres no originality to your name because of the obvious la_*insert random non english word* and you scammed on your other account before taking that small break and coming back to "make runs". Nothing, and I mean nothing, you do on here will ever bother me. Youre worse than a broken record with your "mind your business chatter" ... Keep telling yourself Im talking to myself because Ive apparently got you on one for sure. Go find someone else to call names? Nah Id rather not. Ive got you literally begging for attention trying to get people to feel sorry for your level squatting ass. Should have just stuck with your other account and kept up with the scams. You rep NYC, so did la_madrasta .... hmmm ... Just stating the facts in front of me. Ive got much better shit to do than chat with a lvl 8 so when you come up with something thats semi wise in about 10 more days or decide you want to level up and play the game (Ill crime your cash just like I will for buzzino) please feel free to respond, because I know you will. Now fuck off like I told ya in tha DM and keep up your persona of someone whos never played this game and restarted on another character to run from your past ill deeds. Youre not the first person and like buzzino proves you wont be the last. Enjoy your night godmother.

7 years ago  #36
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

She is not the godmother, Tiff chilling up in NY drinking 4 locos, she don't play no more. .....la/Candy Girl is retired...check the dates

7 years ago  #37
Level 34

Originally posted by Pistol22

She is not the godmother, Tiff chilling up in NY drinking 4 locos, she don't play no more. .....la/Candy Girl is retired...check the dates

^^^ This dude cant read apparently. Keep following me around in the forums dude, im about done with it

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread