Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Still give trashes from event in Arbour hill when u crime

3 years ago  #22
Level 35
Gang: Roots
Incarcerated: 6 years, 1 month

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 I liked the fact we can buy hard to get amens from wardens office I'd like to see new stuff introduced to wardens office on open prison day like bloodshot, trolls omibods etc that can be located at any given prison this would give guys chance to get these amens and incentive to purchase favs

So what would be incentive to do events or hit joe? Kinda kills all that if you can just wait to buy from warden...

3 years ago  #23
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

I don't mean all new stuff just amens that people have missed over the month would give others chance who missed Joe or event

_
3 years ago  #24
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD

i totally agree with u mark +1

3 years ago  #25
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Guys that miss Joe or event due to work or other commitments should have an opportunity to get the amens as the guys that do get multiples sell at crazy prices if they were in wardens office for a Ltd time for say double what Joe charges then would be fair on everyone

_
3 years ago  #26
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD

great job Mark , this is a super good idea that i love it

3 years ago  #27
Level 35
Gang: Roots
Incarcerated: 6 years, 1 month

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 Guys that miss Joe or event due to work or other commitments should have an opportunity to get the amens as the guys that do get multiples sell at crazy prices if they were in wardens office for a Ltd time for say double what Joe charges then would be fair on everyone

I see where you are coming from, but how would you feel if you grinded out a event to get a amen, and someone who didn’t participate can just go to warden and buy that amen for no work at all? Same thing with joe as when he is out, it becomes a big thing that everyone is in yard trying to score a new dvd.. but some dude can avoid doing that aswell and just buy from warden.

Yeah it sucks missing out on that new stuff, but I don’t think putting that stuff in wardens office is the solution .. just would feel like a slap in the face to the people who did event or scored from joe because that rare amen or dvd they acquired becomes valueless.

3 years ago  #28
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Not many people missing whole events cause they gotta work though. Maybe joe but that is already pretty random as well as he is released through all prisons throughout the day with open prisons typically.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
3 years ago  #29
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

What amens come from new prison warden?

3 years ago  #30
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

maybe there could be a so many week/month waiting period before the newer amens/dvds were released through the warden. that way the people who work for them in events or catch joe have an opportunity to benefit from having it first, wether they want to sell it to one of those players who just cant wait or use it to build their own account for that period before anyone else has the chance to get it. just something that popped in my head while reading the points from each side.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread