Item Title

Item Description

buzzydude's Rap Sheet

buzzydude [HR]
Level 20
Health:   488,371/488,371
Cash: $23,744,530
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 3 months
Last Seen: 7 days, 5 hours ago

Quick Actions

My Notes

Your notes on this user... Doubleclick this area to edit...

Inmate Blurb:

" You break in, but you hear KingDre100 coming back and decide to run before he returns! At least you make off with $995,423! You earn 9,250 EXP!

07/28/2020 3:04pmYou sent $900,000,000 to Slumpz

You've sent Andimack $50,000,000 and were charged a $10,000,000 fee

You've sent CHI74 10,000 Energy Drinks and were charged a $100 fee

You've sent Ajax 350 Easter Eggs and were charged a $100 fee

You've sent CHI74 300 Clovers and were charged a $100 fee

You catch thekiller8703, and manage to take $73,654 in cash from him. You earn 1,168,031 EXP!

If I dont respond it's either cause I have quiet place in or I just dont fuck with you

You break in, and make off with 1 Breadcrumbs, 12 Piece of Silver, 1 2017 Champagne Glass, 49 Chocolate Egg, 7 Rotten Egg, 3 Pink Egg, 17 Cranberry Juice, 4 Green Beer, 6 Blue Egg, 294 Muller Lite, 105 Health Shake, 3 Egg Nog, 13 Yellow Egg, 1 Something Old, 36 Popcorn, 17 Christmas Cookies, 6 Candy Cane, 9 Beer, 1 Apple Pie, 3 Bottle of Mead, 1 Fruit Medley, 55 Frog Legs, 7 Gator Jerky, 15 Pumpkin Pie, 1 Frozen Fish, 2 Fortune Cookie, 15 Cherry Pie, 17 Tequila, 2 Corn, 98 Bandages, 3 Cheeseburger, 7 Jelly Beans, 1 Gator Tooth, 7 Raw Weed, 146 6-Pack of RedBull, 1 2011 Champagne, 64 Hot Dog, 1 Power Ring Thingy, 1 Flux Capacitor, 1 Flim Flam, 1 Adamantium Disc, 1 Matter Injector, 4 Something New, 7 Something Blue, 14 Token, 3 Cotton Candy, 1 Apple, 4 Cherry, 1 Pumpkin, 1 Wooden Plank, 1 Zombie Flesh, 5 Dried Jerky, 6 Rotten Hot Dog, 174 Rotten Cheeseburger, 23 Swamp Water, 1 Plastic Scrap, 1 Wolf Pelt, 2 Empty Water Bottle, 2 Nuts, 32 Bourbon, 25 Red Apple, 38 Goblet of Mead, 2 Green Egg, 190 Easter Egg, 2 Funnel Cake, 98 Acorn, 4 Lollipop, 1 Roll, 1 Shamrock Shake, 2 Can of Beans, 1 Toilet Paper Roll, 1 Vampire Fang, 6 Flagon of Wine, 10 Marmalade Sandwich, 285 Energy Drink, 506 Bottle of Water, 17 Rolled Blunt, 1 2019 Champagne, 168 White Egg, 1 Wolf Teeth, 1 Glowing Mushrooms, 1 Ruby Slippers, 1 Shaft, 2 2010 Champagne, 1 Werewolf Canine, 1 Lewder Photo, 1 Paddy's Pint, 3 Lock Picks, 1 Salt, 1 Bat Wing, 1 Pet Rock, 41 6-Pack of Water, 1 Goggles, 1 Golf Club, 1 Raspberry Candy, 1 Pie Crust, 1 Bat Guano, 2 Clover, 1 Motherboard, 1 Tennis Racket, 1 Nails, 1 Bronze Medal, 1 Copper Triverp, 1 Dead Duck, 1 Turkey Feather, 1 Hot Chocolate, 1 Hard Disk, 1 Green Egg(Old), 1 Pink Egg(Old), 1 Slice of Block Cake, 1 Big Zombie Bone, 1 Fake Antlers, 1 Tinsel, 1 Matches, 1 Sulphur Dust, 1 Glass Bottle, 1 Handle, 1 RAM Chip, 1 Lewd Photo, 1 Metal Scraps, 1 Faire Ticket, 1 Wedding Band, 1 Bells, 1 Squirt Flower, 1 Pole, 1 Skeleton Key, 1 Small Ectoplasm, 1 Gloves, 1 Gator Skin, 1 Petrified Banshee, 1 Dead Chicken, 1 G-String, 1 Gold Medal, 1 Wire, 1 Bow, 1 Spotted Egg, 1 Wedding Ring, 1 Twigs, 3 Rabbit Meat, 1 Deer Meat, 1 Rabbit Jerky, 2 Deer Pelt, 912 Red Bull, 302 Large Bottle of Water, 53 Stein of Water, 28 Turkey Drumstick, 2 Large Chocolate Bar, 29 Chocolate Bunny, 49 Chocolate Bar and 109 Peanuts and $43,799 from their bank! You earn 12,250 EXP!

You've sent MsAmrFreak $20,000,000 and were charged a $2,000,000 fee

You are in isolation for another 33 minutes.

Pay $36,300 for early release

Your victims are coming back to haunt you. So many noobs buried in the yard because of you...

You wake up, unable to breathe. Who is this dark figure hovering over you? Just before you die, you wake up...

You hear a noise from under your bunk. You're too afraid to check it out.

You've sent antonela_marvel $4,000,000 and were charged a $800,000 fee

You catch Tayroc_cavegang [OLS], and manage to take $71,121 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 29,861 EXP!

The self-proclaimed Zodiac Killer was directly linked to at least five murders in Northern California in 1968 and 1969 and may have been responsible for more. After he taunted police and made threats through letters sent to area newspapers from 1969 to 1974, further communication from him abruptly stopped. Despite an intensive search for the killer and the investigation into numerous suspects, no one was ever arrested for the crimes and the case remains open. The mystery surrounding it has been the subject of countless books and even more theories and has been the inspiration for several movies.

At present, four separate attacks have been definitively attributed to the Zodiac Killer. The first confirmed incident took place on the night of December 20, 1968, when 17-year-old David Faraday and his 16-year-old girlfriend Betty Lou Jensen were shot to death near their car at a remote spot on Lake Herman Road, on the outskirts of Vallejo, California. Police were left baffled, unable to determine the motive for the crime or a suspect.

Then, on the early morning of July 5, 1969, Darlene Ferrin, age 22, and her boyfriend, Mike Mageau, age 19, were sitting in parked car in a similarly remote Vallejo location when they were approached by a man with a flashlight who fired multiple shots at them, killing Ferrin and seriously wounding Mageau. Within an hour of the incident, a man called the Vallejo Police Department, giving them the location of the crime scene and claiming responsibility for both that attack and the 1968 murders of Faraday and Jensen. Despite this confession and Mageau�s description of the assailant, little progress was made in the case.

On August 1, 1969, the San Francisco Examiner, San Francisco Chronicle and Vallejo Times-Herald each received an identical handwritten letter in an envelope without a return address. Beginning �Dear Editor: I am the killer of the 2 teenagers last Christmas at Lake Herman . . .� the letters contained details from the murders that only the killer could have known. The killer went on to threaten further attacks if the letters weren�t printed on the front page of the papers. Each closed with a symbol consisting of a circle with a cross through it and was accompanied by one part of a three-part cipher that he claimed contained his identity.

While Bay Area police departments, with the support of the FBI, worked feverishly to track down the killer, several days later he sent another letter to the San Francisco Examiner. Beginning �Dear Editor: This is the Zodiac speaking . . .� it also described the murders in detail and taunted police for not having been able to crack his code or catch him. However, several days later, high school teacher Donald Harden and his wife Bettye were able to solve the cipher, revealing the killer�s rant, which began �I like killing people because it is so much fun.�

Despite evidence including fingerprints, Mageau�s description, the decoded cipher and a wave of tips and leads, police were unable to track down the Zodiac Killer. On the evening of September 27, 1969, he struck again, approaching young couple Cecelia Shepard and Bryan Hartnell as they relaxed on an isolated part of the shore of Lake Berryessa in Napa County. Wearing a hood and a shirt bearing a circle-cross symbol, he tied them up before brutally stabbing them, scrawling a message for police on their car door and leaving the scene. He then called the Napa Police Department to claim responsibility. Shepard and Hartnell were both in critical condition but alive when emergency services arrived, but Shepard died of her wounds shortly thereafter.

Two weeks later, on October 11, 1969, the Zodiac claimed another life, shooting 29-year-old taxi driver Paul Stine in San Francisco�s Presidio Heights neighborhood. As the murder did not seem to fit the Zodiac�s pattern, it was initially deemed a robbery, but three days later a letter received by the San Francisco Chronicle proved otherwise. Written in the same erratic print as his previous letters, it gave the details of Stine�s murder and was accompanied by a bloody scrap of Stine�s shirt. At the end of the letter, the killer stated his intention to murder a school bus full of children.

With descriptions from witnesses who had seen a man leaving the scene of Stine�s murder, police were able to create and circulate a composite sketch of the killer. But despite mounting evidence and the investigation of numerous suspects, he remained at large, continuing his taunting correspondence with Bay Area papers, in which he included more ciphers, claimed to have committed several more murders and mocked the police for their inability to catch him.

Then, in 1974, the letters stopped. The investigation, however, has not, and in the nearly five decades since the Faraday-Jensen murders, the inability to identify the Zodiac Killer has continued to frustrate law enforcement. At least five other murders have been tentatively linked to the Zodiac, including the 1963 shooting of Robert Domingos and Linda Edwards near Santa Barbara, California, and the 1966 stabbing death of college student Cheri Jo Bates in Riverside, California. However, in both these and the known Zodiac murders, no suspect has ever been arrarrested

Born in 1945 in Pittsburg, Kansas, Dennis Rader committed his first murders in 1974, strangling four members of the Otero family in their home. Later that year he began seeking fame for his killings, writing letters and reporting his crimes. His final crime was in 1991, but he resurfaced in 2004 and again sought media attention. This eventually led to his arrest. He pled guilty and was ordered to serve 10 life sentences in prison.

Dennis Lynn Rader was born on March 9, 1945, in Pittsburg, Kansas. From the 1970s to the 1990s, the "BTK Killer"�which stands for "bind, torture, and kill"�terrorized the Wichita, Kansas area. In 2005, he was finally caught and revealed to be Dennis Rader, a seemingly average married father of two.

The oldest of four sons, Rader grew up in Wichita, Kansas. There may have been signs of trouble early on as a Los Angeles Times report stated that he used to hang stray cats as a child. Rader served in the U.S. Air Force from the mid to late 1960s. He married his wife Paula in 1971 and worked for a camping gear company for a few years. He went to work for ADT Security Services in 1974.

That same year, Rader committed his first crime. On January 15, 1974, Rader killed four members of the Otero family in their home�Joseph and Julie Otero and two of their children, Josephine and Joseph Jr. They died by strangulation, and Rader took a watch and a radio from the home. Strangulation and taking souvenirs would become part of his modus operandi, or pattern of behavior. He also left semen at the scene and later said that he derived sexual pleasure from killing. The Oteros' 15-year-old son, Charlie, came home later that day and discovered the bodies.

The BTK Killer struck again a few months later. Waiting in their apartment on April 4, 1974, Rader killed Kathryn Bright by stabbing and strangling, and attempted to kill her brother, Kevin. Kevin was shot twice, but survived. He described Rader as "an average-sized guy, bushy mustache, 'psychotic' eyes," according to a TIME magazine article.

In October 1974, Rader sought fame and attention for his crimes, placing a letter in a public library book in which he took responsibility for killing the Oteros. The letter ended up with a local newspaper, and the poorly written note gave authorities some idea of who they were dealing with. Rader wrote, "It's hard to control myself. You probably call me 'psychotic with sexual perversion hang-up.'" He went on to describe the urge to kill as a monster inside him, but he clearly wanted to control his image: He requested to be called the "BTK Strangler," explaining that BTK stands for "bind them, torture them, kill them."

Rader's next known crimes occurred in 1977. In March of that year, he tied up and strangled Shirley Vian after locking her children in the bathroom. Rader's desire for attention led him to report his next crime himself. On December 8, 1977, he strangled Nancy Fox in her home and then called the police to tell them about the homicide. Shortly after Fox's murder, Rader sent a poem to a local newspaper about the Vian killing in January 1978. Several weeks later, he sent a letter to a local television station stating that he was responsible for killing Vian, Fox, and another unknown victim. He also made allusions to several other notorious killers, including Ted Bundy and David Berkowitz, also known as the "Son of Sam."

Despite his cat-and-mouse game with authorities, Rader was able to keep the lid on his secret, murderous life. He continued to work at ADT. On the surface, Rader was reportedly an attentive husband and father. He and his wife had their first child, a son, in 1975 and a daughter in 1978. The next year, Rader graduated from Wichita State University with a degree in administration of justice. Still he continued to taunt authorities and appeared to be poised to strike again.

In April 1979, Rader waited in an elderly woman�s home, but he left before she came home. He sent her a letter to let her know that the BTK Killer had been there. In an effort to catch him, the authorities released the 1977 recording of the phone call to police, hoping that someone might recognize the voice.

After several years without a known crime, Rader killed his neighbor Marine Hedge on April 27, 1985. Her body was found days later on the side of the road. The next year, he killed Vicki Wegerle in her home in September. His final known victim, Dolores Davis, was taken from her home on January 19, 1991.

It is not known why Rader seemed to stop killing. He had left ADT in the late 1980s and started working as a Park City compliance supervisor in 1991. In his new position, Rader was known to be a stickler for the rules. He measured the height of people's lawns and chased stray animals while toting a tranquilizer gun. According to reports, Rader took pleasure in exerting his limited authority over his neighbors and other members of the community. He was also a Boy Scout troop leader and an active member of his church.

With many news stories marking the thirtieth anniversary of the Otero murders, the BTK Killer resurfaced in 2004. Rader sent local media outlets and authorities a number of letters. These were filled with items related to his crimes, including pictures of one of the victims, a word puzzle, and an outline for the "BTK Story." During 2004 and 2005, he also left packages with more clues around, including a computer disk. That disk helped lead authorities to Rader's church. They also noticed his white van on security tapes of some of the package drop-off areas. Authorities were also able to obtain a DNA sample from Rader's daughter, which helped cement their case against him.

Rader was arrested on February 25, 2005, and later charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder. Some neighbors and members of his church, where he served as president of the church council, were stunned by the news and could not believe that the man they knew was the serial killer that had haunted the area for so long.

To the surprise of many, Rader pled guilty to all of the charges on June 27, 2005. As part of his plea, he gave the horrifying details of his crimes in court. Many observers noted that he described the gruesome events without any sign of remorse or emotion. He escaped the death penalty because he committed his crimes before the state's 1994 reinstatement of the death penalty. Rader is currently serving 10 life sentences in a Kansas jail.

Ted Bundy was born November 24, 1946, in Burlington, Vermont. In the 1970s, he raped and murdered young women in several states. He was connected to at least 36 murders, but some thought he had committed one hundred or more. He was executed in Florida's electric chair in 1989. His charm and intelligence made him something of a celebrity during his trial, and his case inspired many novels and films about serial killers.

Theodore "Ted" Bundy started life as his mother's secret shame. Eleanor Cowell was twenty-two years old and unmarried when she had her son Theodore, which scandalized her deeply religious parents. She delivered the child at a home for unwed mothers in Vermont and later brought her son to her parents in Philadelphia. To hide the fact he was an illegitimate child, Bundy was raised as the adopted son of his grandparents and was told that his mother was his sister. Eleanor moved with Ted to Tacoma, Washington, a few years later. In 1951, she married Johnnie Bundy and the couple had several children together. From all appearances, Bundy grew up in a content, working-class family.

Bundy showed an unusual interest in the macabre at an early age. Around the age of 3, he became fascinated by knives. Bundy was a shy, but bright child who did well in school, but not with his peers. As a teenager, a darker side of his character started to emerge. Bundy liked to peer in other people's windows and thought nothing of stealing things he wanted from other people.

While a student at the University of Washington, Bundy fell in love with a wealthy, pretty young woman from California. She had everything that he wanted: money, class, and influence. He was devastated by their breakup. Many of his later victims resembled his college girlfriend�attractive students with long, dark hair. His killings also usually followed a gruesome pattern. He often raped his victims before beating them to death.

The exact number of women Bundy killed will never been known. There is also some debate when he started killing, but most sources say that he began his murderous rampage around 1974. By this time, he had transformed himself, becoming more outwardly confident and active in social and political matters. He had graduated from University of Washington with a degree in psychology in 1972 and had been accepted to law school in Utah. Bundy even got a letter of recommendation from the Republican governor of Washington after working on his campaign.

Around this time, many women in the Seattle area and in nearby Oregon went missing. And stories circulated about some of the victims last being seen in the company of a young, dark-haired man known as "Ted." He often lured his victims into his car by pretending to be injured and asking for their help. Their kindness proved to be a fatal mistake.

Bundy moved to Utah in the fall of 1974 to attend law school, and women began disappearing there as well. The following year, he was pulled over by the police. A search of his vehicle uncovered a cache of burglary tools�a crowbar, a face mask, rope and handcuffs. He was arrested for possession of these tools and the police began to link him to much more sinister crimes.

In 1975, Bundy was arrested in the kidnapping of Carol DaRonch, one of the few women to escape his clutches. He was convicted and received a one-to-fifteen-year jail sentence in that case. Two years later, Bundy was indicted on murder charges for the death of a young Colorado woman. He decided to act as his own lawyer in this case. During a trip to the courthouse library, Bundy jumped out a window and made his first escape. He was captured eight days later.

In December 1977, Bundy escaped from custody again. He climbed out of a hole he made in the ceiling of his cell and even dropped more than 30 pounds to fit through the small opening. Authorities did not discover that Bundy was missing for 15 hours, giving the serial killer a big head start on the police. He eventually made his way to Tallahassee, Florida.

There, on the night of January 14, 1978, Bundy broke into the Chi Omega sorority house at Florida State University. He attacked four of the young female residents, killing two of them. On February 9, Bundy kidnapped and murdered a twelve-year-old girl named Kimberly Leach. These crimes marked the end of his murderous rampage as he was soon pulled over by the police that February.

In July 1979, Bundy was convicted for the two Chi Omega murders. The most damming evidence came from his own viciousness. The bite marks on one of the bodies was a definitive match for Bundy. He was given the death penalty twice for those crimes. Bundy received another death sentence the following year in the murder of Kimberly Leach.

Bundy fought for his life, spending years appealing his death sentence. An infamous national figure since his Florida trials, he remained a source of fascination for many. Actor Mark Harmon even played Bundy in the 1986 television movie The Deliberate Stranger. Bundy tried to take his case as high as the U.S. Supreme Court, but he was turned down. Bundy even offered information on some of unsolved murders to avoid Florida's electric chair, but he could not delay justice forever.

On January 24, 1989, Bundy met his fate at the Florida State Prison. He was put to death around 7 a.m. that morning in an electric chair sometimes known as "Old Sparky." Outside the prison, crowds cheered and even set off fireworks after Bundy's execution. In the end, he had admitted to thirty-six killings, but experts believe that the final tally may be closer to one hundred.

Death did not stop the public's interest with Ted Bundy. His life has been the subject of countless books and documentaries, trying to shed some light on this brutal killer's crimes.

Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1960, Jeffrey Dahmer displayed troubling behavior following childhood surgery. He committed his first murder in 1978, and was arrested multiple times before claiming his second victim, in 1987. In addition to killing the men and teenagers he lured home, he mutilated, photographed and performed sexual acts on the victims' corpses, keeping body parts as mementos. Dahmer was captured in 1991 and sentenced to 16 life terms. He was killed by fellow prison inmate Christopher Scarver in 1994.

Notorious serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on May 21, 1960, into the household of Lionel and Joyce Dahmer. He was described as an energetic and happy child until the age of 4, when surgery to correct a double hernia seemed to effect a change in the boy. Noticeably subdued, he became increasingly withdrawn following the birth of his younger brother and the family's frequent moves. By his early teens, he was disengaged, tense and largely friendless.

Dahmer claims that his compulsions toward necrophilia and murder began around the age of 14, but it appears that the breakdown of his parents' marriage and their acrimonious divorce a few years later may have been the catalyst for turning these thoughts into actions.

Just after he graduated from high school, in June 1978, Dahmer picked up a hitchhiker named Steven Hicks and took him home to his parents' house, where he proceeded to get the young man drunk. When Hicks tried to leave, Dahmer killed him by striking him in the head and strangling him with a barbell. He dismembered the corpse of his first victim, packed the body parts in plastic bags and buried them behind his parents' home. He later exhumed the remains, crushed the bones with a sledgehammer and scattered them across a wooded ravine.

By the time of his first killing, Dahmer's alcohol consumption had spun out of control. He dropped out of Ohio State University after one quarter term, and his recently remarried father insisted that he join the Army. Dahmer enlisted in late December 1978, and was posted to Germany shortly thereafter.

Dahmer's drinking problem persisted, however, and in early 1981, the Army discharged him. Although German authorities would later investigate possible connections between Dahmer and murders that took place in the area during that time, it is not believed that he took any more victims while serving in the Armed Forces.

Following his discharge, Dahmer returned home to Ohio. An arrest later that year for disorderly conduct prompted his father to send Dahmer to live with his grandmother in Wisconsin, but his alcohol problem persisted and he was arrested the following summer for indecent exposure. He was arrested once again in 1986, when two boys accused him of masturbating in front of them, and he received a one-year probationary sentence.

In September 1987, Dahmer took his second victim, Steven Tuomi. They checked into a hotel room and drank, and Dahmer eventually awoke to find Tuomi dead, with no memory of the previous night's activities. He bought a large suitcase to transport Tuomi's body to his grandmother's basement, where he dismembered and masturbated on the corpse before disposing of the remains.

Dahmer's killing spree lasted for more than 13 years. During that time he sought out mostly African-American men at gay bars, malls and bus stops, lured them home with promises of money or sex, and gave them alcohol laced with drugs before strangling them to death. He would then engage in sex acts with the corpses before dismembering them and disposing of them, often keeping their genitals or skulls as souvenirs. He frequently took photos of his victims at various stages of the murder process, so he could recollect each act afterward and relive the experience.

Dahmer's grandmother eventually tired of her grandson's late nights and drunkenness�although she had no knowledge of his other activities�and in 1988 she forced him to move out, though not before he had killed another two victims on the premises.

That September, Dahmer had an extremely lucky escape: An encounter with a 13-year-old Laotian boy resulted in charges of sexual exploitation and second-degree sexual assault for Dahmer. He pleaded guilty, claiming that the boy had appeared much older. While awaiting sentencing for his sexual assault case, Dahmer again put his grandmother's basement to gruesome use: In March 1989, he lured, drugged, strangled, sodomized, photographed, dismembered and disposed of Anthony Sears, an aspiring model.

In May 1989, at his trial for child molestation, Dahmer was the model of contrition, arguing eloquently, in his own defense, about how he had seen the error of his ways, and that his arrest marked a turning point in his life. His defense counsel argued that he needed treatment, not incarceration, and the judge agreed, handing down a one-year prison sentence on "day release"�allowing Dahmer to work at his job during the day and return to the prison at night�as well as a five-year probationary sentence.

Years later, in an interview with CNN, Lionel Dahmer stated that he wrote a letter to the court that issued the sentence, requesting psychological help before his son's parole. However, Jeffrey Dahmer was granted an early release by the judge, after serving only 10 months of his sentence. He briefly lived with his grandmother following his release, during which time he does not appear to have added to his body count, before moving back into his own apartment.

Dahmer's victim count accelerated over the following year, with 12 more lives taken in the same manner as his previous victims. He developed rituals as he progressed, experimenting with chemical means of disposal and often consuming the flesh of his victims. Dahmer also attempted crude lobotomies, drilling into victims' skulls while they were still alive and injecting them with muriatic acid. He was careful to select victims on the fringes of society, who were often itinerant or borderline criminal, making their disappearances less noticeable and reducing the likelihood of his capture.

On May 27, 1991, Dahmer's neighbor Sandra Smith called the police to report that an Asian boy was running naked in the street. When the police arrived, the boy was incoherent, and they accepted the word of Dahmer�a white man in a largely poor African-American community�that the boy was his 19-year-old lover. In fact, the boy was 14 years old and a brother of the Laotian teen Dahmer had molested three years earlier.

The police escorted Dahmer and the boy home and, clearly not wishing to become embroiled in a homosexual domestic disturbance, took only a cursory look around before leaving. Once the police left the scene, Dahmer killed the boy and proceeded with his usual rituals. Had they conducted even a basic search, police officers would have found the body of Dahmer's 12th victim, Tony Hughes.

After killing four more men, Dahmer's luck finally ran out on July 22, 1991, when two Milwaukee police officers picked up Tracy Edwards, a 32-year-old African American man who was wandering the streets with a handcuff dangling from his wrist. They decided to investigate the man's claims that a "weird dude" had drugged and restrained him and arrived at Dahmer's apartment, where he calmly offered to get the keys for the handcuffs.

Edwards claimed that the knife Dahmer had threatened him with was in the bedroom, and when the officer went in to corroborate the story, he noticed photographs of dismembered bodies lying around. Dahmer was subdued by the officers, and subsequent searches revealed a head in the refrigerator, three more in the freezer and a catalog of other horrors, including preserved skulls, jars containing genitalia and an extensive gallery of macabre photographs.

Given that the majority of Dahmer's victims were African American, there were considerable racial tensions, and his trial began in January 1992 under strict security precautions, including an eight-foot barrier of bulletproof glass that separated him from the gallery. The inclusion of only one African American on the jury provoked further unrest, but was ultimately contained and short lived. Lionel Dahmer and his second wife attended the trial throughout.

Dahmer initially pleaded not guilty to all charges, despite having confessed to the killings during police interrogation, but he eventually changed his plea to guilty by virtue of insanity. His defense then offered the gruesome details of his behavior, as proof that only someone insane could commit such terrible acts, but the jury chose to believe the prosecution's assertion that Dahmer was fully aware that his acts were evil and chose to commit them anyway. On February 15, 1992, they returned after approximately 10 hours' deliberation to find him guilty, but sane, on all counts. He was sentenced to 15 consecutive life terms in prison, with a 16th term tacked on in May.

Dahmer reportedly adjusted well to prison life, although he was initially kept apart from the general population. He eventually convinced authorities to allow him to integrate more fully with other inmates. He found religion in the form of books and photos sent to him by his father, and he was granted permission by the Columbia Correctional Institution to be baptized by a local pastor.

On November 28, 1994, in accordance with his inclusion in regular work details, Dahmer was assigned to work with two other convicted murderers, Jesse Anderson and Christopher Scarver. After they had been left alone to complete their tasks, guards returned to find that Scarver had brutally beaten both men with a metal bar from the prison weight room. Dahmer was pronounced dead after approximately one hour, with Anderson also succumbing to his injuries days later.

Following his death, the city of Milwaukee was keen to distance itself from the horrors of Dahmer's actions and the ensuing media circus surrounding his trial. In 1996, a group of local businessmen raised more than $400,000 to purchase the items he used for his victims, including blades, saws, handcuffs and a refrigerator to store body parts, which they promptly destroyed.

Jeffrey Dahmer's name returned to the headlines again in August 2012, nearly two decades after his death, when it was reported his childhood home in Bath, Ohio�where he committed his first murder in 1978, and buried his victim's remains�was on the market. Its owner, musician Chris Butler, stated that the property would make a great home, as long as the buyer could "get past the horror factor."

In 2015, Christopher Scarver spoke to the New York Post about his reasons for killing Dahmer. Scarver alleged that he was disturbed not only by Dahmer's crimes, but by a habit Dahmer had developed of fashioning severed limbs from prison food to antagonize other inmates. After being taunted by Dahmer and Anderson during their work detail, Scarver said that he confronted Dahmer about his crimes before beating the two men to death. He also claimed that prison guards allowed the murders to happen by leaving them alone.

Born in Ohio in 1934, Charles Manson is notoriously connected to the brutal slayings of actress Sharon Tate and other Hollywood residents, but he was never actually found guilty of committing the murders himself. However, the famous Tate-La Bianca killings have immortalized him as a living embodiment of evil. Images of his staring "mad eyes" are still used today to illustrate countless serial-murder news stories. The Manson Family�including Charles Manson and his young, loyal dropout disciples of murder�is thought to have carried out some 35 killings. Most were never tried, either for lack of evidence or because the perpetrators were already sentenced to life for the Tate/La Bianca killings. In 2012, Manson was denied parole for the 12th time.

Charles Manson was born Charles Milles Maddox on November 12, 1934, in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Kathleen Maddox, a 16-year-old girl who was both an alcoholic and prostitute. Kathleen later married William Manson, but the marriage ended quickly and Charles was placed in a boys school. Although the boy ran back to his mother, she didn't want anything to do with him. Charles was soon living on the streets and getting by through petty crime.

By 1951, Manson began spending time in prison, and early on, before he discovered the benefits of being a "model prisoner," he was considered dangerous. He would eventually spend half of the first 32 years of his life behind bars.

A new chapter in his life began in 1955 when he married a 17-year-old girl and moved with her to California. She became pregnant, but Manson resumed a life of crime again, once again stealing cars. It wasn't long before he was back behind bars, and by 1956 his estranged wife had left with their child and her new lover. Manson later had another child with a different woman while out on probation.

He was described by probation reports as suffering from a "marked degree of rejection, instability and psychic trauma" and "constantly striving for status and securing some kind of love." Other descriptions included "unpredictable" and "safe only under supervision."

From 1958, Manson was in and out of jail for a variety of offenses, including "pimping" and passing stolen checks, and he was sent to McNeil Island prison in Washington State for 10 years. During this time he had also raped a fellow male prisoner while brandishing a razor. Paradoxically, it was while he was incarcerated that he tapped into his creative talents and learned how to read music and play the guitar.

Manson was released on March 21, 1967, and the following year he would spearhead a murderous campaign that would make him one of the most infamous figures in criminal history.

In many ways, Manson reflects personality traits and obsessions that are associated with gurus of cult-quasi-religious groups that began to emerge in the 1960s and are still with us today. He was pathologically deluded into believing that he was the harbinger of doom regarding the planet's future, in much the same way that cult and evangelist figures today claim prophetic knowledge of the world's end.

Manson was also influenced not only by drugs such as LSD but by art works and music of the time such as The Beatles song "Helter Skelter" from their White Album. He had a strong belief and interest in the notion of Armageddon from the Book of Revelations and also looked into Scientology and more obscure cult churches such as Church of the Final Judgment.

Charles Manson - The Beatles and Helter Skelter (TV-14; 2:06) To Charles Manson, The Beatles were prophets who were sending him and others messages within their lyrics.
After 1967, Manson gathered a group of followers who shared his passion for an unconventional lifestyle and habitual use of hallucinogenic drugs, such as LSD and magic mushrooms. "The Family," as they became known, moved to San Francisco and later to a deserted ranch in the San Fernando Valley. His followers, numbering around 100, also included a small hard-core unit of impressionable young girls. They began to believe, without question, Manson's claims that he was Jesus and his prophecies of a race war.

In August 1969, a series of Hollywood murders were to shock the world and tarnish the 1960's free love and peace legacy, when Manson gathered a group of his most loyal Family followers to carry out a massacre among Tinseltown's elite and "beautiful people." The act would shock the nation and effectively bring the era to an end.

The first victims fell on August 9, 1969, at the home Roman Polanski had rented located at 10050 Cielo Drive in Benedict Canyon, an area just north of Beverly Hills. Manson chose four of his most obedient comrades�Charles "Tex" Watson, Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel and Linda Kasabian�to carry out these heinous crimes. Kasabian acted as the getaway driver and was to become the star witness during the trial.

The victims inside the house, actress Sharon Tate; writer Wojciech Frykowski and his partner, the coffee bean heiress Abigail Folger; and celebrity hairstylist Jay Sebring, had returned to the Polanski residence after dining out. Polanksi himself was away in London shooting a film.

The first victim was 18-year-old Steven Parent, who had been visiting his friend William Garretson, who took care of and lived in a guest home on the Cielo Drive property which Polanski and Tate rented. He was spotted by the intruders and was shot as he drove away from the house in the dark early morning hours. Kasabian was horrified by the shooting of the boy, and she remained outside to keep watch. When the other three broke into the house, they herded the occupants into the living room and tied them up. Manson himself took no part in the actual killings but directed his murderous disciples to the address and instructed them to kill everyone.

According to one of the Family member's statements, the Polanksi household had been targeted because it represented Manson's rejection by the showbiz world and society.

Jay Sebring was shot and brutally kicked as he tried to defend Ms. Tate. During the terrifying fracas, both Frykowski and Folger managed to escape from the house but were chased and stabbed to death. At the trial, Kasabian described how she saw Frykowski staggering out of the house covered in blood and was horrified at the sight. She told him she was "sorry," but despite her pleas to his attacker to stop, the victim was bludgeoned repeatedly. Folger escaped from the house with terrible injuries but was caught on the front lawn and stabbed 28 times.

Charles Manson - The Family (TV-14; 2:02) An inside look into the day in the life of the Manson family.
The most inhumane killing is arguably that of Sharon Tate, who despite pleading for the life of her unborn child was mercilessly stabbed in the stomach by Susan Atkins. Kasabian told of Atkins's chilling words to Tate before she stabbed her: "Look, bitch, I have no mercy for you. You're going to die, and you'd better get used to it." Atkins then used Tate's blood to write the word "pig" on the front door. Instead of this brutal massacre sating the pathological Manson, he instead criticized the murderers for being sloppy.

The following night, on August 10, 1969, Manson took Family members Watson, Krenwinkel and Leslie Van Houten to the Los Feliz address of wealthy supermarket executive Leno LaBianca and his wife, Rosemary, and the couple was murdered in a similarly horrifying fashion.

Ironically, Manson and his Family were arrested not on suspicion of the murders but simply on the belief that they had vandalized a portion of the Death Valley National Park while they were hiding out in the Mojave Desert. In 1969, the county sheriff had them in custody, not realizing that he had murder suspects on his hands. But it was the confessions of Susan Atkins, while held in detention on suspicion of murdering Gary Hinman during an unrelated incident, that led detectives to realize that Manson and his followers were involved in the Tate/LaBianca killings.

Various motivations were examined during the course of the trial. The most feasible being that Manson's pathological ego, insanity and belief in Armageddon were influences that led him to leave behind a trail of destruction.

Manson believed that he was the new Messiah and that after a "nuclear attack" he and his followers would be saved by hiding in a secret world under the desert. His prophetic visions included a belief that the race war would result in a black victory, and Manson along with his Family members would have to mentor the black community, as they would lack experience to run the planet.

As Manson and the Family were to be the beneficiaries of the race war, he told his followers that they had to help initiate it. According to defense witness and killer Van Houten, this was the primary reason why they murdered the LaBiancas. Manson had taken the wallet of murdered Rosemary Bianca with the intention that he would deposit it in a section of L.A. where an African American might find it, use it and then possibly have the murders pinned on them.

Later in court, Van Houten, who was just 19 when she took part in the LaBianca killings, alleged that Manson had taken advantage of her vulnerability and dislike for her mother although she believed, like the other members, that he was a man of vision.

Thirty years later, during a parole board hearing, she said she was horrified by what she had done that night and desperately wanted to redeem herself. Van Houten was denied parole in 2006 and again in 2010.

Susan Atkins, possibly the most disturbed of all the killers, admitted in initial confessions to fellow prisoners that she had wanted to cut out Tate's unborn baby but didn't have the time. She also revealed that other grisly and macabre acts were to be perpetrated against the victims and that a list of other high-profile Hollywood stars were on a list to be killed and mutilated. These included Elizabeth Taylor and husband Richard Burton, Frank Sinatra, Steve McQueen and Tom Jones. When asked why they wanted to kill such people, Atkins replied that they (Manson and Family) wanted to commit murders that would shock the world and make people take notice.

The trial began in June 1970. Ronald Hughes was a young lawyer with experience and knowledge of 1960s counter culture. He was assigned as Manson and Van Houten's attorney but decided to drop Manson in favor of defending Van Houten, who he thought could convince the jury that she was under the influence of Manson. The move may have cost him his life, as in 1970, Hughes went camping and disappeared. His decomposed body was found several months later, and it is thought he was the victim of retaliation killing by members of Manson's Family for, in their eyes, betraying their leader.

During the trial, Manson released an album titled Lie in an effort to raise money for his defense. Manson reveled in media attention and during court proceedings turned up with an X carved into his forehead. Some of his female followers copied the act and shaved their heads, sometimes sitting outside the court house. The X was gradually modified until it turned into a swastika.

Throughout the trial, the killers often giggled and exchanged grimaces with Manson, showing no remorse for their crimes.

On January 25, 1971, Manson was convicted of first-degree murder for directing the deaths of the Tate/LaBianca victims. He was sentenced to death, but this was automatically commuted to life in prison after California's Supreme Court invalidated all death sentences prior to 1972.

Kasabian was granted immunity for her part in acting as star witness. Susan Atkins was sentenced to death, but her sentence was later commuted to life in prison. She was incarcerated from 1969 until her death in 2009.

One interesting aspect to this disturbing saga was the emergence of record producer Terry Melcher, son of Doris Day and friend/producer of popular 1960s band the Beach Boys. Before the Manson Family's murderous spree, Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boys had allowed Manson and several members of his Family to stay at his home after picking up two female members of the Family who'd been hitchhiking. It was through this association that Manson got the opportunity to audition for Melcher, who was living at Polanski's house at the time. Melcher wasn't interested in signing a contract with Manson. However, Manson allegedly did record some music at Dennis's brother, Brian Wilson's home studio, and the Beach Boys released a song written by Manson entitled "Cease to Exist" (renamed "Never Learn Not to Love") on their 1969 album, 20/20, as a single B-side.

Manson is serving his time in Corcoran State Prison in California. Even behind bars, he has still managed to attract followers. A woman named Afton Burton, who calls herself Star, claimed that she and Manson are in a relationship. In a 2013 interview with Rolling Stone magazine, she said that "I'll tell you straight up, Charlie and I are going to get married. When that will be, we don't know. But I take it very seriously. Charlie is my husband. Charlie told me to tell you this."

At the age of 19, Star moved from Illinois to Corcoran, California, to be near the prison where Manson is incarcerated. In November 2014, 26-year-old Star and 80-year-old Manson got a marriage license. Star also runs several websites aimed at getting Manson released from prison. However, their marriage license expired in 2015, and allegations were made in February of that year by writer Daniel Simone that Star primarily intended to marry Manson so she could publicly display his corpse for profit after his death. Star later told Inside Edition the nuptials are still on while her mother, who is not planning to attend the alleged wedding, disputed Simone's claims in a Rolling Stone story.

The original house owned by the Polanksi's at 10050 Cielo Drive has since been demolished. The property that replaced it still stands empty. No agents will include it on their books.

In January 2017, it was reported that Manson had been hospitalized in Bakersfield with a serious illness, however no details about his medical condition or the inmate's location were disclosed citing privacy and security reasons.

JM129821�said on 05.01.2015 @ 10:40AM:Thanks bro, for inviting me to the crew! You a real nigga, you one of my home boys here on the block

A guard caught you smokin' up!You are in isolation for another 10 minutes, 59 seconds

You've sent Faith 1,025 Bottle of Waters, 75 Health Shakes, 182 Rolled Blunts, 100 Chocolate Bars, 500 Energy Drinks, 190 Large Chocolate Bars, 9 Painkillerss, 9 Caffeine Pillss, 60 Steroidss and were charged a $100 fee

You've sent Chilla039 $1,000,000 and were charged a $100,000 fee

You've sent Jadescorp $122,374 and were charged a $24,475 fee

04/08/2015 3:51amYour hard work is paying off! You've reached level 11!

You've senDeatjpnd 1,000 Bottle of Waters, 95 Energy Drinks, 50 Chocolate Bars, 20 Red Bulls, 50 Cheeseburgers, 2 Toilet Paper Rolls, 1 Empty Water Bottles and were charged a $100 feeYou've sent SaraiDeathHand $150,000 and were charged a $15,000 fee

You've sent SaraiDeathHand $150,000 and were charged a $15,000 fee

You've sent baywezzy12 36,000 Bottle of Waters, 14,000 Energy Drinks, 1,340 Large Chocolate Bars, 1,601 Cocaines and were charged a $100 fee

Cell Raids

You break in to Brothers4Life's cell, grab his Inflatable Carrot, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 3,150 EXP!

You break in, and make off with a a Rolled Blunt, a Energy Drink, a Bottle of Water, a Large Bottle of Water, a Raw Weed, a Bandages, a Apple Pie, a Cherry Pie, a Egg Nog, a Large Chocolate Bar, a Lollipop, a Jelly Beans, a Pumpkin Pie, a Melon Candy, a Cranberry Juice, a Peanuts, a Chocolate Bar, a Raspberry Candy, a Bourbon and $493,282 from their bank! You earn 2,700 EXP

You break in, and make off with a Breadcrumbs, a 2010 Champagne and $36,397 from their bank! You earn 3,150 EXP

You break in, but you hear ItsBevs coming back and decide to run before she returns! At least you make off with $53,527 You earn 3,150 EXP

You break in, and make off with a Sports Ticket, a Large Chocolate Bar and $24,594 from their bank! You earn 3,150 EXP!

You break in, but you hear Brothers4Life coming back and decide to run before he returns! At least you make off with $14,617 You earn 3,150 EXP!

You break in, but you hear PyroDoge coming back and decide to run before he returns! At least you make off with $9,376 You earn 3,600 EXP!

You break in to CeesDaGorillA's cell, grab his Picnic Basket, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 7,800 EXP!

You break in, but you hear 95r1804 coming back and decide to run before he returns! At least you make off with $11,759 You earn 4,800 EXP!

You break in, and make off with a a Bottle of Water, a Health Shake, a Energy Drink, a Large Bottle of Water and $14,800 from their bank! You earn 4,800 EXP!

You break in, and make off with a Bottle of Water, a Large Bottle of Water and $8,272 from their bank! You earn 4,800 EXP!

You break in, but you hear 95r1804 coming back and decide to run before he returns! At least you make off with $5,298 You earn 4,800 EXP!

You break in, but you hear lovewar coming back and decide to run before he returns! At least you make off with $16,282 You earn 4,800 EXP!