Item Title

Item Description

AMNESTY FOR ALL PERM.ISO PLAYERS (1/01/15)

9 years ago  #21
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by neo88 I dont really care much, but its fine line to cross and brings more questions. These people got banned for reasons, breaking rules. If you unban them you pretty much say its ok to break rules. What happens to people that break rules after this? They get banned and not let back? People might be more likely to break rules knowing it Will be forgiven eventually.

but at a price of losing all your shit

9 years ago  #22
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Good points also. At this point we are only discussing things among ourselves... when was the last time any suggestion was implemented or even seriously considered?

9 years ago  #23
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by rog_ Good points also. At this point we are only discussing things among ourselves... when was the last time any suggestion was implemented or even seriously considered?

are the quick items and lil stat boosters a suggestion or no?

9 years ago  #24
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

your president would be proud of you shawshank

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
9 years ago  #25
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu your president would be proud of you shawshank

hey,if amnestys ok with Jeb it's ok with me....smartass

9 years ago  #26
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

we need players. banned players want to play. i like this idea, what have we to lose at this point? if indeed people do continue to cheat, old and new players alike, why not instead of banning them indefinitely ban them for a set amount of time. but then again we do so love trying to guess who the "new players" were, and we would need staff at some point 2. sorry to add on to your suggestion shaw

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #27
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

I'm not sure where to go with this post. I'll continue with the post anyway and make some points based on what I managed to take in from the debate. (These points are only opinionated and I don't want to be hated on for them)

1. So, you want to have all the banned players unbanned?

I believe that if the banned players were suddenly unbanned, then it would defeat many reasons for having them banned in the first place. Reasons are explained below;

A. If they acquired assets through illegitimate means (hacking or exploit to name a few) then it would make it unwise to allow for these assets to be released onto the market as we could potentially have stuff on the market which shouldn't even exist.

B. The players have broken the rules (T&C) and because of this, they were banned. If these players were unbanned, what kind of a message does that send? That you can break the rules, get a slap on the wrist and get another chance? To allow these players back onto the game may cause for repeat offenses or even cause an increase in offenses from first time offenders. This will be a major no no if the people that are going to be unbanned are the ones who have scammed players out of real life money.

2. However, I do also believe that some good may come out of this (if it is implemented). Reasons are explained below;

A. The unbanned players could be the key to stabilizing the market by increasing demand. The market currently going through a process of price deflation. This could potentially be disastrous for the market if it keeps going the way it is. More demand is needed to increase the prices again and this can be achieved by bringing new players to the game or attracting the old players again. With the way advertising is at the moment, I doubt we are going to get enough new players joining anytime soon to offset the imbalance and return the market to equilibrium. Its important to remember that the old players could help the recovery of the market or contribute to its failing.

B. The block needs more players to beat on and not have to deal with the bureaucracy of gangs and alliances that we have now. By bringing back the banned players into the game it creates a new set of potential targets. This could allow for an increase of action and 'drama' on the block like there was years ago and allow players to get revenge for any wrong doings that were caused by the players before they were banned.

My stance is, if this is implemented, then there should not be any fire-sales of the banned players. We have far too many amenities in the game as it is and more supply is only going to decrease the prices of them further. Instead, the players should return to the game with at least no amenities what-so ever. This will be to increase the demand and get the market on its feet again. That is all I have to say.

9 years ago  #28
Level 18
Gang: APOCALYPSE
Incarcerated: 10 years, 3 months

I like the idea... Needs to be tweeked someway.. like unban them, but their cells are up for raiding for a couple days... Like make it to where they can't even access their cell amenities to take out or put in.. Either way the game needs players....

9 years ago  #29
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

dumbest suggestion ever, and its not a surprise its coming from an inactive PB troll

9 years ago  #30
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Originally posted by DemOlition dumbest suggestion ever, and its not a surprise its coming from an inactive PB troll

You read my mind famo. Fuckin bums get a lot of ideas sittin in that infirm.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread