Item Title

Item Description

AMNESTY FOR ALL PERM.ISO PLAYERS (1/01/15)

8 years ago  #81
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 3 months

Bump?

8 years ago  #82
Banned

Hi vin it's me dayna ban me if you wish i would prefer it if you unbanned dayna so I can play again I'm used to not playing so it don't really matter either way I am not into starting all over again that's why I sat around low prison all this time because playing as somebody else and pretending to be someone else is not for me so here I am throwing my hands up I made one mistake of saying v12 name in the shoutbox I was never a cheater so it's up to you ban me again or unban me either way I won't be making another account so its either the end or it isn't I'll leave you to make your choice if it's the end so be it I'm sure some people still hold a grudge against me I had plenty of good times here plenty of friends and enemies if it's the end goodbye people take care

8 years ago  #83
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

I said Roger Harkey, keep in mind that was his avitars name when he was DBB, he cried like that bitch v12 and I got banned. Thank god they came to their senses and unbanned me. Lol. Let's ban ogpeak for calling somebody by one of their many known alias on pb. What can you do about cry babies tho?

8 years ago  #84
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 I said Roger Harkey, keep in mind that was his avitars name when he was DBB, he cried like that bitch v12 and I got banned. Thank god they came to their senses and unbanned me. Lol. Let's ban ogpeak for calling somebody by one of their many known alias on pb. What can you do about cry babies tho?

U mad bitch?

8 years ago  #85
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Damn i didn't even remember that till he mentioned it... half of pb wouldn't even know that now... fucking dick.

8 years ago  #86
Level 28

Miraculously, you manage to catch rog_ [K] off-guard and snatch $3,528,929 from him. You earn 33180535 EXP. Hahaha pussy, got you too today didn't I hana? Boo fuckin hoo bitches

8 years ago  #87
Banned

Originally posted by buddy Hi vin it's me dayna ban me if you wish i would prefer it if you unbanned dayna so I can play again I'm used to not playing so it don't really matter either way I am not into starting all over again that's why I sat around low prison all this time because playing as somebody else and pretending to be someone else is not for me so here I am throwing my hands up I made one mistake of saying v12 name in the shoutbox I was never a cheater so it's up to you ban me again or unban me either way I won't be making another account so its either the end or it isn't I'll leave you to make your choice if it's the end so be it I'm sure some people still hold a grudge against me I had plenty of good times here plenty of friends and enemies if it's the end goodbye people take care

Still no reply I know contact has been made several times by several people I don't mind if you want to ban me and not unban dayna I'll call it a day

Respect to all who have shown me love since I thrown my hands up only person to hate is that very special special guy at the top which is no surprise at all

Anybody else want to hate towards me it could be the final chance to do it because I'm either done here for good or I'm not!

8 years ago  #88
Level 28

You catch Th3Minstr3l [K], and manage to take $532,630 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 105046916 EXP. Faggots

8 years ago  #89
Level 28

You catch Th3Minstr3l [K], and manage to take $515,769 in cash from him. You earn 71578599 EXP!

8 years ago  #90
Level 28

That's right rog, you better drop flag you bitch made punk

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread