Item Title

Item Description

Account Deletion

13 years ago  #1
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

I say that if a account has not been in use for a year it should be deleted. If not a year maybe longer. It would reduce clutter and I think would just reduce the crazy number of level 1s that never even played. I mean seriously? 57,000 in Nj? Only 1000 active probably.

13 years ago  #2
Level 26
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 days

Lol site membership would go down a lot when there's a couple thousand active users! I don't think that'd be a wise business decision for Mufasa ^-^

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Has nothing to do with numbers really, as the inmates online and inmates online today are the only numbers that matter - it's more an issue of record-keeping. I have IP logs for those accounts. I have events, transactions etc, all tied to a user id.

13 years ago  #4
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Ashz I say that if a account has not been in use for a year it should be deleted. If not a year maybe longer. It would reduce clutter and I think would just reduce the crazy number of level 1s that never even played. I mean seriously? 57,000 in Nj? Only 1000 active probably.

Originally posted by Mufasa Has nothing to do with numbers really, as the inmates online and inmates online today are the only numbers that matter - it's more an issue of record-keeping. I have IP logs for those accounts. I have events, transactions etc, all tied to a user id.

I'd Have to go with the big man himself. If the number of people who were enlisted in PrisonBlock went down drasticly, what kind of impact would that have on players who want to play this? Seeing that number go down gives the promising user a bad feeling, thinking that Prison Block is not a good thing to play.

PrisonBlock's Freedom Fighter! See me? Run.
13 years ago  #5
Level 21

Unless im mistaken Mu said nothing about people not coming because of account deletion. He said no because of all the transactions of an account. So I dont know where your comeing from Raelin. Like Mu said same number of people online and thats all that matters

13 years ago  #6
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

im with mu too. cuz if you deleted those accounts youd have to delete everything they did. so like if you fought one of them early on then their account was deleted that win/loss would also be deleted too

If you can't learn to do something well, you better learn to enjoy doing it badly
13 years ago  #7
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Ashz, please look at this.

Mu and Mojo together are right. We were all lvl 1's at one point in the game, even Mu, 91113337, hanako and dontkillbrett. Talk to any one of them, they would say that they had target lvl 1's at point or another. Taking away the lvl 1 'inactive' account would deal a blow to the win/loss record. At my stage, I guarentee I'd have more losses than wins if you took the 'inactive people' off the game. Plus, like i said before, the sudden drop of 'inactives' would give future dontkillbrett's and hanako's second thoughts.

PrisonBlock's Freedom Fighter! See me? Run.
13 years ago  #8
Level 10
Gang: Brotherhood Express
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

ah now i get it! thank you Raelin!

9111337 attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 57 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.
13 years ago  #9
Level 21

Mojo and Mu are correct.

But Raelin I understand want you mean but its a year. For every account deleted in a year 1000 new accounts are made. And 25% of those dont even play or ever train so easy kills for noobs. And once again Raelin if I look at the game one day and see 58,000 accounts and 2000 online and the next day I see 57000 accounts and 2000 online im not givin second thoughts. I read that accounts get deleted for to much inactivitie I just realize that I shouldn't ever go on a break for too long.

O and I never targeted a lvl 1. I trained through level one and I think a decent amount of people did too.

Last edited by Ashz 13 years ago

13 years ago  #10
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Accounts that aren't activated are deleted, but perhaps a good balance would be to delete accounts that never really had any interaction, that or just deactivate them so they don't show in the registered list.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread