Item Title

Item Description

Adam And Joe

8 years ago  #1
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 8 months

i can't buy off adam even though he has cycled through many prisons, as well as joe whenever i try to buy off him it says buy another and generally i get knocked out very annoying as its been happening for a week or so

8 years ago  #2
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Steve993 i can't buy off adam even though he has cycled through many prisons, as well as joe whenever i try to buy off him it says buy another and generally i get knocked out very annoying as its been happening for a week or so

Adams prices increase the more amens you buy. At first it is 20 favs then 40 favs then 60 favs.

Joe prices stay the same but only the first amen is guaranteed. Joe will know you out if you try to buy more than one but sometimes it is a success

8 years ago  #3
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Since when can u buy 3 times from adam? Its always been 20 then 40

8 years ago  #4
Level 27

I will check

8 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

For a dude with almost 22THOUSAND fucking forum posts it's a little sad that you think adam sells a third amen for 60 favs just pointing out the humor in it is all

8 years ago  #6
Level 27

okay.

8 years ago  #7
Level 17

Originally posted by artix
Originally posted by Steve993 i can't buy off adam even though he has cycled through many prisons, as well as joe whenever i try to buy off him it says buy another and generally i get knocked out very annoying as its been happening for a week or so

Adams prices increase the more amens you buy. At first it is 20 favs then 40 favs then 60 favs.

Joe prices stay the same but only the first amen is guaranteed. Joe will know you out if you try to buy more than one but sometimes it is a success

Yea but i can't buy any off Adam nor the guaranteed first one off Joe

8 years ago  #8
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Then neither one of them has sold out and left your prison since you bought from them during the latest round. You cannot buy until. They sell out, leave and come back. Joe the exception....you can get more from him sometimes between KO's.

8 years ago  #9
Level 17

I have moved to 3 different prisons

8 years ago  #10
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

There is your problem. If your not in the same prison when they spawn up you're outa luck.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread