Item Title

Item Description

13 years ago  #21
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

How about more face colors?

Some sort of slider where we can set up brightness...

13 years ago  #22
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

how about a shit eating grin a real shit eating grin, and a true cocky ass grin, like what sp3k has going but smaller no teeth

13 years ago  #23
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

different kind of face tats

like eyebrow tats not actual eyebrow but above it

different colored tears drops and choose either side or both

13 years ago  #24
Level 19

bloody nose, missing teeth (like hockey players), black eye, scars, bitten ear (mike tyson bite), lip kiss mark, tattoos of famous gangs that have been around a while and continue to exist, red eyes (stoned), dilated pupils (alcohol, speed), narrow pupils (heroine), sports team hats... few quick ideas....

13 years ago  #25
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

nice to see a new member of the pb team welcome to insanity. is this a permanent position. also i want a monks hair do. you know like friar tuck. also a pig tail right in the middle of the top of my head, like other monks. a hood? monks hood! not really i meant like a hooded top. also maybe shirt collars or t shirts that are just on the bit of the neck thats visible already

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list
13 years ago  #26
Level 8
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Lots of great suggestions, guys. New things are on the way.

I lol'd a little bit at the friar suggestions, but I like them.

So, more eyes, more tats, and variations on hair styles. Also, it sounds like a few people want more clothes options around the neck.

Keep the ideas rolling =D!

13 years ago  #27
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

a dunce hat, might not fit in though. do we have an eyepatch already? different backgrounds. joker from the dark knight lips. guy from disturbeds lip piercin (basically silver tusks kinda coming out his bottom lip)

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list
13 years ago  #28
Level 28

is it possible to add a slider to increase/decrease the size of a facial feature?

13 years ago  #29
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by PsychoSteve is it possible to add a slider to increase/decrease the size of a facial feature?

It's possible, but I'm not sure it's necessary/worth the effort.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
13 years ago  #30
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Again, this is for elements, NOT features. The avatar maker was just completely overhauled, which means our attention is elsewhere and there's NO plans to add anything else feature-wise.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread