Item Title

Item Description

Block Bowl 2012!

12 years ago  #311
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Well, that's not very polite, now, is it? You should go to the time-out corner to think about what you've done. Mmm-hmm.

12 years ago  #312
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

when the game is going to start cause i can't find anything and did a bet of 10 favors.

BEST MUG I DID: Eminemlover007 $10.53M You break in, and make off with a a Rolled Blunt, a Energy Drink, a Bottle of Water, a Bandages, a Cheeseburger, a Shaft, a Handle, a Health Shake, a Egg Nog, a Cherry Pie, a Red Bull, a Something New, a Flim Flam, a Cotton Candy, a Raw Weed, a G-String, a Green Egg, a Green Beer, a Clover, a Nails, a Wooden Plank, a Alka Seltzer Tablets, a Blue Egg, a Pink Egg, a Chocolate Bunny, a Cranberry Juice, a Large Bottle of Water, a Large Chocolate Bar, a Beer, a Hot Dog, a Raspberry Candy, a Tequila, a Salt, a Lime and $3,872 from their bank! You earn 1,900 EXP! Miraculously, you manage to catch Welshkiller off-guard and snatch $87,265 from him
12 years ago  #313
Level 25
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Eminemlover007 when the game is going to start cause i can't find anything and did a bet of 10 favors.

game was sunday... vagiants won

12 years ago  #314
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Originally posted by rkraze1
Originally posted by Eminemlover007 when the game is going to start cause i can't find anything and did a bet of 10 favors.

lol i just got tebaggers foam finger (amenities) and i can't find anything of the event in the yard. who can help please mail me now.

BEST MUG I DID: Eminemlover007 $10.53M You break in, and make off with a a Rolled Blunt, a Energy Drink, a Bottle of Water, a Bandages, a Cheeseburger, a Shaft, a Handle, a Health Shake, a Egg Nog, a Cherry Pie, a Red Bull, a Something New, a Flim Flam, a Cotton Candy, a Raw Weed, a G-String, a Green Egg, a Green Beer, a Clover, a Nails, a Wooden Plank, a Alka Seltzer Tablets, a Blue Egg, a Pink Egg, a Chocolate Bunny, a Cranberry Juice, a Large Bottle of Water, a Large Chocolate Bar, a Beer, a Hot Dog, a Raspberry Candy, a Tequila, a Salt, a Lime and $3,872 from their bank! You earn 1,900 EXP! Miraculously, you manage to catch Welshkiller off-guard and snatch $87,265 from him
12 years ago  #315
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Eminemlover007
Originally posted by rkraze1

lol i just got tebaggers foam finger (amenities) and i can't find anything of the event in the yard. who can help please mail me now.

the event is over

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread