Item Title

Item Description

Bootleg Joe

6 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 7 days

Hi so i asked on shoutbox if bootleg joe still comes around but i was told that this is no longer a thing. Has this been permanently removed? I am trying to get back into the game and I personally thoight it was an excellent feature for people returning to the game and also for  people who are new to the game and trying to progress without spending $. Maybe even if some of the older dvds were distributed by him ? 

6 years ago  #2
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by FiveO Hi so i asked on shoutbox if bootleg joe still comes around but i was told that this is no longer a thing. Has this been permanently removed? I am trying to get back into the game and I personally thoight it was an excellent feature for people returning to the game and also for  people who are new to the game and trying to progress without spending $. Maybe even if some of the older dvds were distributed by him ? 

People must have been messing with you, he still comes out

6 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by FiveO Hi so i asked on shoutbox if bootleg joe still comes around but i was told that this is no longer a thing. Has this been permanently removed? I am trying to get back into the game and I personally thoight it was an excellent feature for people returning to the game and also for  people who are new to the game and trying to progress without spending $. Maybe even if some of the older dvds were distributed by him ? 

People must have been messing with you, he still comes out

What he said.

6 years ago  #4
Banned
Incarcerated: 7 years, 7 days

Ah okay people must have been messing with me then. Thanks for the quick reply. Is it possible to put back old dvds into joes rotation because i know recently it has been new dvds etc?

6 years ago  #5
Level 32
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Originally posted by FiveO Ah okay people must have been messing with me then. Thanks for the quick reply. Is it possible to put back old dvds into joes rotation because i know recently it has been new dvds etc?

I'm fairly certain it's all potluck - A good mix between NEW & OLDER DVD's.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread