Item Title

Item Description

Bring The Old Game Play Back

8 months ago  #1
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

I personally understand you dont play the game much or bearly log on.what im trying to say is bring the old game play back for us that never cheated the game. just as my banner say i'll buy the game before i bot the game.we need them old criming and being able to purches favors with real life cash. if u giving up up on the game i got 25k to became the owner of pb.if you aint giving up on the game make shit back to normal we all stuffered long enough behide a player thats no longer here. make pb great again in my Trump voice v

8 months ago  #2
Level 23
Incarcerated: 5 years, 5 months

Agreed, the game is unplayable at this point, literally every click to crime cash is met with a bot test.

8 months ago  #3
Level 30
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Yes the bot verification is very difficult for players to do anything. They come up so often! Sorting this would make it much better for all.

my thoughts exactly--->
6 months ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Agree, I just log time to time to check if game is still alive and finally upated to be playable, since I dont know how to program, the bot checker is like stab in the back for regular players! I am 100% sure that scripters have overpassed bot long time ago already, Im sure AI nowadays can do bot check easy..

6 months ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Kilihitman Agree, I just log time to time to check if game is still alive and finally upated to be playable, since I dont know how to program, the bot checker is like stab in the back for regular players! I am 100% sure that scripters have overpassed bot long time ago already, Im sure AI nowadays can do bot check easy..

Just because my speed is 1 billion doesn't mean I bot bro.....lol

6 months ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by shawshank
Originally posted by Kilihitman Agree, I just log time to time to check if game is still alive and finally upated to be playable, since I dont know how to program, the bot checker is like stab in the back for regular players! I am 100% sure that scripters have overpassed bot long time ago already, Im sure AI nowadays can do bot check easy..

Why do you think I talk about you, I have no idea who have what speed nowadays, I haven't payed attention to players stats for long time...

6 months ago  #7
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Kilihitman
Originally posted by shawshank

Why do you think I talk about you, I have no idea who have what speed nowadays, I haven't payed attention to players stats for long time...

I guess bro..I'm one of the fastest here..so watch it.

6 months ago  #8
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 13 days

Originally posted by Akira Imagine that old crippled Fuck buying the game 🤣🤣 it would be the worst thing Mu' could ever do.

If you ever buy the game you gonna let your friend yami alias pong pong keep cheating/botting/exploiting the whole game so he can help you out with items and GC ?

Hypocrite bitch, it would literally be the death of PB if a retard like you become the owner.

Gtfoh old Fuck.

The fuck you saying about cheating. You and the pikey have been clearly botting for months

�
5 months ago  #9
Level 38
Gang: Irish Brotherhood
Incarcerated: 11 months, 12 days

Who deleted my shit ?

Suck à Dick kingbitch coming from you its funny, zoo been botting the whole time they been on the game. How's 4ross tho ? He is having fun with the money he made from the amen he duplicated ?

3 months ago  #10
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 13 days

Originally posted by Akira Who deleted my shit ?

Suck à Dick kingbitch coming from you its funny, zoo been botting the whole time they been on the game. How's 4ross tho ? He is having fun with the money he made from the amen he duplicated ?

You sound salty ya whiny little dembitch. did ross take your money? you fucking mug.. Imagine spending all day talking shit on a game of 5-10 active players at most and thinking you're hard You're a fucking shit cunt dupe anyway so shut the fuck up

�

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread