Item Title

Item Description

Cheaters

7 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 2 months

Death Row are cheaters. Here's the training bot they use

this site http://drgang.123.st/login requires DR to use this bot http://www.ptfbpro.com

7 years ago  #2
Banned
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Dirty cheating bastards

7 years ago  #3
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Dem u sorry lazy fat fuck

7 years ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

i honestly thought this was a thread suggesting putting out a box set of "cheaters" the tv show...that was some good shit back in the day, dont know if they have it anymore or not

7 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

You motherfuckers are looking to get perm iso'd

7 years ago  #6
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Depending on who you are, you may just have to pay a fine... Tell me I'm lying bitchtits

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
7 years ago  #7
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

In this suggestion thread I do indeed have a suggestion. When banning someone, give a reason as to why, and I mean to all of us, not just your select few.

Mentor's, do you have stuff on your profile suggesting the game is dead, if you do what the fuck are you doing as a mentor! I suggest having mentors who want to promote the game, not turn people away.

Oh and those who got caught cheating to get better stats and paid a fine, name n shame them before all of the credibility vanishes. N don't lie to me, you fined me on my return

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
7 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong In this suggestion thread I do indeed have a suggestion. When banning someone, give a reason as to why, and I mean to all of us, not just your select few.

Mentor's, do you have stuff on your profile suggesting the game is dead, if you do what the fuck are you doing as a mentor! I suggest having mentors who want to promote the game, not turn people away.

Oh and those who got caught cheating to get better stats and paid a fine, name n shame them before all of the credibility vanishes. N don't lie to me, you fined me on my return

V12daCHIMP im looking at you cunt

7 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

Fucking cheating little rats 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀 the snakes little fucks from Dr 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍. I want to know how budvi was banned right after he discovered the bots of Dr. Think dem might of sucked some staff wieners

7 years ago  #10
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Squeeze12 Dem u sorry lazy fat fuck

$95 no favors, enjoy, just proves I was right all along baller.....Squeeze the Scammer

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread