Item Title

Item Description

Contest for New Players Only

10 years ago  #1
Level 36
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

If you've been here less than a month and are level 3 or lower, read on... otherwise you don't qualify.

I'm offering a prize of ten million dollars for the best backstory, how did you come to be in prison here?  It can be long or short, funny or serious.  

My own backstory:  I am a Methodist pastor, who was quite successful on the outside.  But my 15 year old daughter met a worthless guy and he got her hooked on heroin.  She started stealing, quit going to school and then dropped out of sight at age 17.  I found the guy and tried to find out where she was, but he wouldn't tell me and gave me a lot of attitude so I ran him over with my car and killed him.  It was the wrong thing to do, and I regret it; I'll have quite a few years to think about my rash and desperate actions.  I don't regret his death, he was pure evil and he won't do what he did again now, and he won't push anymore drugs, but i regret all the good I could have done if I had handled it differently and not basically traded my freedom for his.

10 years ago  #2
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

I am really bored. Can I post an example of mine?

10 years ago  #3
Level 36

go ahead shafz, the thread needs some kind of activity.

10 years ago  #4
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 days

Wow i believed you il you said you ran him over haha i fell for it

10 years ago  #5
Level 36

closed.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread