Item Title

Item Description

Disciples of Bino

9 years ago  #41
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 4 months

Ppl cry into pillows over an online game ?? Is that your online persona talking again dude u need help like psychiatric help fucking dude don't even reply to me because he knows I'm right

9 years ago  #42
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by buddy Ppl cry into pillows over an online game ?? Is that your online persona talking again dude u need help like psychiatric help fucking dude don't even reply to me because he knows I'm right

hes too far gone down the rabbit hole of his own lies, i mean www.heybrodoyoulift.net/justafatcuntlivingalie

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #43
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

lol on that note. i'll pick up where i left off demophile. i look forward to "cool story bro" and other such witty remarks another time...

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #44
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 4 months

Lmfao only thing he lifts is a snickers hes tryna get some nuts

9 years ago  #45
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 days

See you ignored my last comment dem, typical huh lol, what a joke of a life you have mate, your the only one still playing this game properly, competing with yourself lolol

9 years ago  #46
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

9 years ago  #47
Level 18
Incarcerated: 11 years, 18 days

That time Dem met Sir Cliffy

9 years ago  #48
Level 16
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

I AM A DIDJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 years ago  #49
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

lol...and he talks about iso or infirm :You can't mug DemOlition [DR], they're in a different location.

Damn crazy ,senile,pathetic loser....not me being up this late,Dems 24/7 events he gives me..and his pathetic loser ilk,lmao

9 years ago  #50
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months
..this crew seems like the only one left having FUN....bust losers balls,point out the pathetic fucks..and ridicule the hypocrates....with only about 30.minutes to play per day due to.rl obligations..perfect fit..thanks LD....great place to continue phase 2 of my gameplay: You have joined Disciples of Bino

Last edited by shawshank 9 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread