Item Title

Item Description

[EVENT] 2017 Renaissance Faire

6 years ago  #101
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Spinelli If you buy the games with the stones why do they not come protected?

Because they weren't bought from the warden

Click me for music!
6 years ago  #102
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by Spinelli If you buy the games with the stones why do they not come protected?

But way back when there was the festival those amens came protected and they werent bought from the warden.. ?

6 years ago  #103
Level 28

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by wormdogg10

But way back when there was the festival those amens came protected and they werent bought from the warden.. ?

Yeah it used to be protected if it's from the warden's office or an event, minus drops from special items like cornucopias and santas sacks.

6 years ago  #104
Level 34

Still no concrete answer? saying "its not from the warden" isnt exactly a good answer considering amens in the past have come protected......

6 years ago  #105
Level 28

To be fair, if every new item is released in events and every event item is protected, it renders all of the new raiding items/amens useless. It makes sense for longevity of the game in the end.

6 years ago  #106
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Spinelli Still no concrete answer? saying "its not from the warden" isnt exactly a good answer considering amens in the past have come protected......

I mean.. the answer is basically "because they're not". There's nothing stating they HAVE to be. Sometimes amens are given as protected, other times they aren't. In this case, they aren't protected.

6 years ago  #107
Level 34

Originally posted by Mufasa Sometimes amens are given as protected, other times they aren't. In this case, they aren't protected.

Got it fixed for ya boss man. Used my sarcasm filter on it.

6 years ago  #108
Level 29

So why insist on a response in the first place? Wasn't it an obvious one?

Still no concrete answer? saying "its not from the warden" isnt exactly a good answer considering amens in the past have come protected......

Was the doll from the stables protected? I thought you needed it spelled out considering you were so insistent on getting a response that suited you

6 years ago  #109
Level 34

Originally posted by Mufasa So why insist on a response in the first place? Wasn't it an obvious one?

I thought you needed it spelled out considering you were so insistent on getting a response that suited you

No, it wasnt clear. If it was I wouldnt have asked. I pushed the issue because Id rather hear it from you so I could gain clarity.

No need to get into a forum back and forth just to belittle me but thats what you like to do so I guess thats the way it goes. Its not like Im on your ass complaining about shit left and right, complaining about the event, etc....I dont complain on here anymore, period. I take things as they come, you should appreciate people that dont bug you or complain about EVERYTHING you do. God knows you dont appreciate people that put money into the game to make it better.

6 years ago  #110
Level 29

*asks not to get into a back and forth*

*proceeds to spout a bunch of shit asking for a back and forth*

Worm answered the question from the beginning. Moving on.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread