Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

I smell like strawberries tonight

6 years ago  #72
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Great event so far, I especially love the postman subgame. Got loads of good amens so far.

Hatchimal Purple

Olympic flag Romania

Orange candle

SaddleBag - horsey event i think

Switch Pro controller

Smurfs Lost village

Mortal Combat PS3

6 years ago  #73
Level 36
Gang: 1 Deep
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

@mufasa , i went to give my 100 tickets to the chest and i tried to click the up arrow button.. Not sure if the phone was a lil slow or sumthin, but when i got back out, my tickets were gone wondering why

6 years ago  #74
Level 36
Gang: 1 Deep
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Criminal @mufasa , i went to give my 100 tickets to the chest and i tried to click the up arrow button.. Not sure if the phone was a lil slow or sumthin, but when i got back out, my tickets were gone wondering why

I hadnt clicked any chest.. I somehow clicked to get out.. I wanted to actually choose a chest to open so when i clicked to go back in, it said i have no tickets

6 years ago  #75
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 days

Originally posted by Criminal
Originally posted by Criminal @mufasa , i went to give my 100 tickets to the chest and i tried to click the up arrow button.. Not sure if the phone was a lil slow or sumthin, but when i got back out, my tickets were gone wondering why

I hadnt clicked any chest.. I somehow clicked to get out.. I wanted to actually choose a chest to open so when i clicked to go back in, it said i have no tickets

That happened to me but when I checked my amens I had an extra gold hatch so I think it automatically opened a chest for me.. I think anyway

6 years ago  #76
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

yeah i made same mistake 2 or 3 days ago, lost 100 tickets, but yeah didn't have to wait an hour to get back in, only had to spend extra 100 tickets

Any way great event, it does not matter how long you play , everyone have a chance to play it and you dont need craziest cell ever + the system that we can get all kind of amenities is just superb, especially for those who haven't stocked up amenities and cant buy super overpriced stuff

Thanks Mu!

6 years ago  #77
Banned
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Just a little suggestion i know this isn't the place but. XP ON HANGMAN. and/or XP with the chests you open!

6 years ago  #78
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Lucile Just a little suggestion i know this isn't the place but. XP ON HANGMAN. and/or XP with the chests you open!

Why? What purpose would it serve?

6 years ago  #79
Level 29
Gang: Dark Side
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Lucile Just a little suggestion i know this isn't the place but. XP ON HANGMAN. and/or XP with the chests you open!

What the hell ?

Ban ths chick from forumns Mu, she doesn't think before she post.

6 years ago  #80
Banned
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Getting shot down nevermind. the purpose would be so i stop seeing the few level 4's selling amens for PP

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread