Item Title

Item Description

Fantasy for Superbowl Sunday

13 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Im not writing this as a suggestion so please refrain from telling me to put this there. If MU looks at this for Idea's then more power to him but im bored of training and criming for 2 weeks straight now and miss the yard so I was thinking what the next event would be and I thought of this as a cool idea:

• Open up the yard on Superbowl Sunday as maybe a pregame event
  • Have a teleport that takes us to a stadium (Generic or Dallas)
  • Mug the fans like we did the new yorkers
  • Dig on the football field for random Amens. I was thinking these as possible amens (Footballs, Helmets, Superbowl tickets, Foam fingers, Cheerleaders panties)
  • Have Joe out (of course) handing out Football themed DVD's (The Blindside, Remember the Titans, Waterboy, Any Given Sunday ETC.)
  • Then maybe leave the yard open during the super bowl and when it ends, Have another Amenity for the winners (IE The teams jersey or the super bowls MVP's Jersey)
I think this would be a really fun thing but again im just thinking out loud. I dont want this to be a suggestion and get ISO'd. Anyone have anything else to add or and other days that would be fun to have event days on? If this is somehow not allowed I appologize and feel free to delete

13 years ago  #2
Level 23
Gang: Disciplesof Quagmire
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

BUMP TO MY HOMIE....great idea

13 years ago  #3
Level 20
Gang: Vengence
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Awesome idea. Please MU read this thread

13 years ago  #4
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 24 days

good idea G

" Quote
13 years ago  #5
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Good idea bro.

13 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Menace211 Im not writing this as a suggestion so please refrain from telling me to put this there. If MU looks at this for Idea's then more power to him but im bored of training and criming for 2 weeks straight now and miss the yard so I was thinking what the next event would be and I thought of this as a cool idea:

• Open up the yard on Superbowl Sunday as maybe a pregame event
  • Have a teleport that takes us to a stadium (Generic or Dallas)
  • Mug the fans like we did the new yorkers
  • Dig on the football field for random Amens. I was thinking these as possible amens (Footballs, Helmets, Superbowl tickets, Foam fingers, Cheerleaders panties)
  • Have Joe out (of course) handing out Football themed DVD's (The Blindside, Remember the Titans, Waterboy, Any Given Sunday ETC.)
  • Then maybe leave the yard open during the super bowl and when it ends, Have another Amenity for the winners (IE The teams jersey or the super bowls MVP's Jersey)
I think this would be a really fun thing but again im just thinking out loud. I dont want this to be a suggestion and get ISO'd. Anyone have anything else to add or and other days that would be fun to have event days on? If this is somehow not allowed I appologize and feel free to delete

great idea,try the suggestion thread

13 years ago  #7
Level 23
Gang: Disciplesof Quagmire
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Bump to dat shit to......

13 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 15 days

good idea..i like it

13 years ago  #9
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Lol Denelass, I just made this as an Idea thread for other important days, I just picked this day as a jumpoff point. I dont think im allowed to suggest this kind of stuff. Like the Amenities and stuff like that. But I think it would definatley be a good PB Pragame show for everyone. But I dont wanna rock the boat with MU and get ISO'd for my suggestions. Ive seen alot of others go down for alot less

EDIT: Looking at the good responses, ill put it in the suggestions and see what happens. Hopefully a PB BOWL tradition can be made annually and looked forward too

Last edited by Menace211 13 years ago

13 years ago  #10
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

h311 yeah i can see that,or like pb members pick a team ,run a special amen from nj to az without getting em raided or sniped from opposing team,nevermind me,just throwing that out there.

"Its [Loyalty thing] all we ask is trust,No G-Money shit,all we got is us. (We All WE GOT)"~Beanie Sigel

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread