Item Title

Item Description

Friendly reminder to new players...

13 years ago  #1
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Of late i have had a sudden spike in the number of people begging and asking for money... i just want to clarify a few points:

asking for money for items, weapons, armour, amens, and bank account still counts as asking/begging... especially when it comes repeatedly

calling me baby, sweetie, sexy, hottie will not make it begging any less

asking to be my boyfriend will not get you money either... if i was going to pay for some kind of male or female company i would be sure i was going to be able to get something sweet at the end... 

asking me or anyone for money... and saying you will do ANYTHING... is not sexy, cute, or wise...

telling me you will pay me back... when you have no means of doing that... still counts as begging... 

AND... if i or anyone else... refuses your request... and you decide to tell them to ... a.)  nut in mouth; b.) kiss your ass or c.) or call them some supposedly offensive term... then be prepared for the consquences... 

I love newbies... are happy to help in many many ways... but please... it is as the wiki said... 

Don't Beg

No one likes a beggar. Don't come into the game and begin messaging other players asking for money, items or weapons. It's annoying and it's sure to put you on someone's shitlist.

taken from... http://wiki.prisonblock.com/Rules

13 years ago  #2
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Well said.

13 years ago  #3
Level 34

OOOOooooo i like our banner Soldato... did you do it?

13 years ago  #4
Level 6

Nope. I tried using Gimp once and it took me 2 hours to make a rectangle and colour it red. xD

13 years ago  #5
Level 34
... funny...

13 years ago  #6
Level 6

Yeep. I have another mental scar from your profile story as well. Was the hammer really necessary? A gun with two bullets to the head would have done the trick. lol

13 years ago  #7
Level 34

hmmmm no... i don't like guns so i didn't have any in the house... a girls gotta be creative when she is put on the spot like that...

13 years ago  #8
Level 6

See this is why prison cha cha is a bad idea, a very very fucking bad idea. I prefer quick and clean kills. Helps keep the cops off. But then again I'm in prison so I guess it didn't work out like that.

13 years ago  #9
Level 34
... funny...

13 years ago  #10
Level 10
Gang: Brotherhood Express
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Thank you very much Hanako^^ I could not have made it any more clear!!

9111337 attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 57 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread