Item Title

Item Description

Fun game..but...slow?

13 years ago  #41
Level 22
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

oh and click and explore.. its da best teacher.. jus don't talk, observe for now

13 years ago  #42
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

By the time you get to AZ you'll be a rich man......:)

These guys above have been real nice to you!!!!!!!

13 years ago  #43
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

seriously, this game is a bit tough for beginners, as they joins with empty hands they need to make things for themself from the scratch, this is one reason they say something like this, otherwise, u have lots of help from the people around you and this encourages you to play this game

I think right now we are crying for the money, but i think soon after moving from NJ, we will be crying for more NRG Drinks, to train & train (ps: at this stage i will discourages my fellow new commmers to buy NRG drinks or Small Chocolate, best is to buy Large one)

to make things interested you should look for small goals, like my next goal is to achieve 15 NRG, for faster training, let see when can i achieve that

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 8!    
13 years ago  #44
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Priner13 seriously, this game is a bit tough for beginners, as they joins with empty hands they need to make things for themself from the scratch, this is one reason they say something like this, otherwise, u have lots of help from the people around you and this encourages you to play this game

I think right now we are crying for the money, but i think soon after moving from NJ, we will be crying for more NRG Drinks, to train & train (ps: at this stage i will discourages my fellow new commmers to buy NRG drinks or Small Chocolate, best is to buy Large one)

to make things interested you should look for small goals, like my next goal is to achieve 15 NRG, for faster training, let see when can i achieve that

Then what do you think the first players did? Conjure money from the hands of non-existent higher levels? I agree that you should make small goals, though. I'm raising money for another metal fan or cd player+taylor west cd

13 years ago  #45
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

+1 @ Koryn, well said for someone here a day.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #46
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Every noob that comes to this game these days does the same stuff over and over. Every player that starts needs to just remember that the higher player levels started out the EXACT same way you did. We all worked our way up. Granted I am not that high of a player but I do know that I was a level 1 and I never once begged anyone for anything. This may not be the right thread to post this but whatever ya know. Just saying learn the damn ropes. Get it through your head when we say read the wiki and the stickys because they were made for a reason. Do what those say and you can get somewhere in this game.

13 years ago  #47
Banned

You know what? Fuck you! How about that?
13 years ago  #48
Level 22

+5 for brit... *bounces left then right & shoulder leans* cus we cool like dat

13 years ago  #49
Level 17

The best thing for noobs if u not puttin real money in this game it to train until u get to lvl 6 dont get on the top 25 most wanted stay off the radar and just do runs

13 years ago  #50
Banned

Originally posted by lokojoe The best thing for noobs if u not puttin real money in this game it to train until u get to lvl 6 dont get on the top 25 most wanted stay off the radar and just do runs

true dat

You know what? Fuck you! How about that?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread