Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

That scrotum trophy though O_O

7 years ago  #42
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by hanako That scrotum trophy though O_O

The bird trophy is certainly more appealing isn't it?

7 years ago  #43
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

i have a bone to pick. when i picked the teabaggers yesterday we were already down 1500 points, i could have took the cheap way out like most of these bustas but i stuck with my team knowing the odds were stacked heavily against me. how you can reward the other team with a better trophy dosent set well with me. i couldve picked the felons, not have participated at all and would have a better trophy? how does that make any sense at all?

7 years ago  #44
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

What if the Falcons had won the superbowl? You would've gotten nothing at all. The trophy for the in-game win is better because you had to actually put in work in-game. Choosing a team, then logging off doesn't deserve much either.

7 years ago  #45
Level 28

Originally posted by Mufasa What if the Falcons had won the superbowl? You would've gotten nothing at all. The trophy for the in-game win is better because you had to actually put in work in-game. Choosing a team, then logging off doesn't deserve much either.

I WOULD HAVE TAKEN NOTHING AT ALL AND BEEN A REAL STRAIGHT UP MOFO. THATS THE RISK I TOOK JOINING THE BAGGERS DOWN 1500. NO RISK NO REWARD BOSS

7 years ago  #46
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

The trophy appears to have a requirement, but doesn't seem to need anything in particular to load it into the cell. Is this intentional or is the requirement check broken?

7 years ago  #47
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1
Originally posted by Mufasa What if the Falcons had won the superbowl? You would've gotten nothing at all. The trophy for the in-game win is better because you had to actually put in work in-game. Choosing a team, then logging off doesn't deserve much either.

I WOULD HAVE TAKEN NOTHING AT ALL AND BEEN A REAL STRAIGHT UP MOFO. THATS THE RISK I TOOK JOINING THE BAGGERS DOWN 1500. NO RISK NO REWARD BOSS

...So... you don't want your trophy?

7 years ago  #48
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Let it go man. Everyone got something and we got to enjoy 2 events after years of nothing. Thanks mu

7 years ago  #49
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 11 months

Stop Crying be glad you got something not his fault you chose the wrong team

7 years ago  #50
Level 28

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by ogpeak1

...So... you don't want your trophy?

i think given the circumstances we should have recieved a better trophy is all. well better than the favorites lol. in vegas this wouldnt make any sense

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread