Item Title

Item Description

Game of thrones

10 years ago  #21
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Wtf tryna make me switch cable packages n shit ain't no where else to watch it?

10 years ago  #22
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH Wtf tryna make me switch cable packages n shit ain't no where else to watch it?

You can buy episodes online or watch them illegally, but online it costs as much as buying it on dvd or just switching service providers.

10 years ago  #23
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Koryn
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH Wtf tryna make me switch cable packages n shit ain't no where else to watch it?

You can buy episodes online or watch them illegally, but online it costs as much as buying it on dvd or just switching service providers.

Lmao buy episodes online that's cute...uf I'm online ima find a way to watch it illegally

10 years ago  #24
Level 28

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH

Lmao buy episodes online that's cute...uf I'm online ima find a way to watch it illegally

Fair warning, though, most shows don't give a fuck because they don't lose that much money when people stream. If they aren't watching it on tv they either weren't planning on paying for the channel or already have it and just missed it when it came on. But HBO is a different thing entirely. When enough people illegally stream it for HBO to turn a profit with a lawsuit they will crack down.

10 years ago  #25
Banned
Gang: North Pole Warriors
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 days

hehe.. gay

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
10 years ago  #26
Level 18
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Fair warning, though, most shows don't give a fuck because they don't lose that much money when people stream. If they aren't watching it on tv they either weren't planning on paying for the channel or already have it and just missed it when it came on. But HBO is a different thing entirely. When enough people illegally stream it for HBO to turn a profit with a lawsuit they will crack down.

i download the torrents and i flip on my nice HTTPS Site & Tracker (SSL) - i get away with it, been doing it for like 8 months, no letters in the mail or nothing.

10 years ago  #27
Level 28

Originally posted by JimmyTheButcher

i download the torrents and i flip on my nice HTTPS Site & Tracker (SSL) - i get away with it, been doing it for like 8 months, no letters in the mail or nothing.

As far as torrents go, you can be safe if you're smart. But with streaming there's no telling what kind of shit you're getting yourself into.

10 years ago  #28
Level 18
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

www.1channel.ch - never failed me

10 years ago  #29
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

i love game of thrones... can only see it on pay tv like pay pay tv... not just standard pay tv lmao

10 years ago  #30
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

u guys should read the books. they're 100 times better, i understand some of u are illiterate as fuck, but they also offer them on audio tapes lol..... i just finished the 5th one, and holy fuuuuuuuuck... yous are in for some shit!! the books go WAY more in depth, bcus each chapter is written from a different characters point of view, so u get each persons opinions and thoughts on specific events... i been watchin the show since it premiered and love it..... but the books are where its at!

so if your really GOT fans, i would highly suggest the books, u can get the first 4 in the series for like 18 bucks, new, off amazon (cheaper for used books).... so stop slackin, n order them

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread