Item Description

Gang cash vault

9 years ago  #11
Level 18
Gang: APOCALYPSE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 2 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH
Originally posted by DreadHeadBmoney Me no likey. Then people in gangs will want to use the vault as a security blanket for mugs, don't wanna get mugged jus send it to the gang cash vault... I don't like

NIGGA idgaf what u like...n thats why theres a cap on the vault so u cant stockpile cash if u aint staff idgaf bout yo opinion

😭😂😭😂😭😂. ➡➡🚼🚼🚼

9 years ago  #12
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

I like it. I think there should be more gang features. So many that it could define a gang by the which features they do and dont choose like there are runner gangs , training gangs etc. there should be a lot more gang features. With this one there shouldnt be a limit do to the fact thAt there is more theivies in ur gang then u many know so its not compeletely safe. Also for pl that dont like the idea are either non gang members so their opinion shouldnt cou.rt when it comes to gang features

God bless you all thank God everyday for everyday you live through tough time's Glory to God
9 years ago  #13
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by SirCracker I like it. I think there should be more gang features. So many that it could define a gang by the which features they do and dont choose like there are runner gangs , training gangs etc. there should be a lot more gang features. With this one there shouldnt be a limit do to the fact thAt there is more theivies in ur gang then u many know so its not compeletely safe. Also for pl that dont like the idea are either non gang members so their opinion shouldnt cou.rt when it comes to gang features

So I could create my own gang and just stack up money with no worry of losing it? I wish it was that easy

9 years ago  #14
Level 21

if anything we could at least have a vault with unlimited deposit amount where it is used only if we needed low levels to vault shit up to SD bc runners on this game are scarce and mediocre at best.

9 years ago  #15
Banned
Gang: North Pole Warriors
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Originally posted by MGK_ if anything we could at least have a vault with unlimited deposit amount where it is used only if we needed low levels to vault shit up to SD bc runners on this game are scarce and mediocre at best.

fuck that, just make cheap items available in sd. fuck the lower lvls, being a runner only holds them back. they think that being a runner will make them rich and thats just horseshit. make shit available up here in SD and in the lower prisons. noobs gets cheap stuff to help them out, sd niggs gets cheap shit so they'll stop caring about the lower lvls and "bully" them out of the game before they reach sd.. then complain that there isnt enough players in sd lol

“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”
9 years ago  #16
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by MGK_ if anything we could at least have a vault with unlimited deposit amount where it is used only if we needed low levels to vault shit up to SD bc runners on this game are scarce and mediocre at best.

thats the point we dont need a vault where u can put as much as u want then theres errybody would just keep all there cash there the point to my idea was so that u can keep jus a cuple mil there for if u need at a moments notice and u cant crime for whatever reason

9 years ago  #17
Level 21

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH

thats the point we dont need a vault where u can put as much as u want then theres errybody would just keep all there cash there the point to my idea was so that u can keep jus a cuple mil there for if u need at a moments notice and u cant crime for whatever reason

i was speaking of non-refundable cash. it'll get rid of campers/low lvl squatters. not to go off topic but something needs to be done..lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread