Item Title

Item Description

Halloween 2014: Mini-event

9 years ago  #81
Level 14
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

10/30/2014 1:20am

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 5 Raspberry Candy, 2 Peanuts, 1 Paranormal Activity 4!

10/31/2014 4:48pm

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 3 Melon Candy, 5 Large Chocolate Bar, 3 Lollipop, 1 Zombie Water, 2 Rotten Cheeseburger, 1 Glowstick, 1 Jack O'Lantern!

10/31/2014 9:22pm

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 5 Melon Candy, 4 Large Chocolate Bar, 2 Chocolate Bar, 1 Zombie Dog!

11/02/2014 8:38pm

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 2 Chocolate Bar, 5 Melon Candy, 1 Zombie Dog!

11/04/2014 4:43pm

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 4 Large Chocolate Bar, 1 Clean Zombie Virus, 1 Glowstick, 1 Zombie Dog Bone!

Opened a shit load of skulls man. My first event and I absolutely fucking loved it vin, thanks my bro u are the MAN keep em coming my bro. RESPECT VIN. And just wanna say fuck all u haters and respect OMG

[url=http://i58.tinypic.com/2cg07bb.jpg"]http://i58.tinypic.com/2cg07bb.jpg"[/url] alt=""] Milfsaregrreat / DrinkBleach / 174Robbery dont trust these cunts. Will do anything to make a dime. Datty fucking tramps. And also milfs will share your personal information with others so stay away from him before its too late
9 years ago  #82
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by amara2012 10/30/2014 1:20am

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 5 Raspberry Candy, 2 Peanuts, 1 Paranormal Activity 4!

10/31/2014 4:48pm

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 3 Melon Candy, 5 Large Chocolate Bar, 3 Lollipop, 1 Zombie Water, 2 Rotten Cheeseburger, 1 Glowstick, 1 Jack O'Lantern!

10/31/2014 9:22pm

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 5 Melon Candy, 4 Large Chocolate Bar, 2 Chocolate Bar, 1 Zombie Dog!

11/02/2014 8:38pm

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 2 Chocolate Bar, 5 Melon Candy, 1 Zombie Dog!

11/04/2014 4:43pm

You empty the Sacrificial Skull and find 4 Large Chocolate Bar, 1 Clean Zombie Virus, 1 Glowstick, 1 Zombie Dog Bone!

Opened a shit load of skulls man. My first event and I absolutely fucking loved it vin, thanks my bro u are the MAN keep em coming my bro. RESPECT VIN. And just wanna say fuck all u haters and respect OMG

2 zombie dogs and a bone. nice man. what I got was good too but what you got is good also bro. congrats

9 years ago  #83
Level 14
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

Thanks man it was awesome, loved every second of it ;-)

[url=http://i58.tinypic.com/2cg07bb.jpg"]http://i58.tinypic.com/2cg07bb.jpg"[/url] alt=""] Milfsaregrreat / DrinkBleach / 174Robbery dont trust these cunts. Will do anything to make a dime. Datty fucking tramps. And also milfs will share your personal information with others so stay away from him before its too late
9 years ago  #84
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

to be fair for people with low stats it wasn't that good. another thing that it should have been done was that we could buy the skulls directly from the warden.

9 years ago  #85
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by criminalkid007 to be fair for people with low stats it wasn't that good. another thing that it should have been done was that we could buy the skulls directly from the warden.

Stats didn't really affect much. And you could always buy skulls directly from other players.

9 years ago  #86
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Tupac
Originally posted by criminalkid007 to be fair for people with low stats it wasn't that good. another thing that it should have been done was that we could buy the skulls directly from the warden.

Stats didn't really affect much. And you could always buy skulls directly from other players.

i posted several times i wanted to buy skulls but no one mailed me to sell me any!

9 years ago  #87
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by criminalkid007

i posted several times i wanted to buy skulls but no one mailed me to sell me any!

Offer enough favors for them, and people would sell. Stats didn`t affect playing this event too much as tupac said.

9 years ago  #88
Level 28

Maybe you weren't offering enough. Maybe because people value them higher than you're willing to pay. And if that's the case, having them available from the warden at a lower price would just make people not participate in the event. At a higher price, and people will just ignore the warden and buy from others.

Either way, no reason to sell at warden.

9 years ago  #89
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Maybe you weren't offering enough. Maybe because people value them higher than you're willing to pay. And if that's the case, having them available from the warden at a lower price would just make people not participate in the event. At a higher price, and people will just ignore the warden and buy from others.

I seen all lvls doin event not just high lvls vin dun well giving us that mini even dnt b ungrateful .

I bought a dozen skulls for around 4k eds each that was cheap

9 years ago  #90
Level 28

Originally posted by anthonypowell

I seen all lvls doin event not just high lvls vin dun well giving us that mini even dnt b ungrateful .

I bought a dozen skulls for around 4k eds each that was cheap

Not sure who you're calling ungrateful, but that is a good deal. Kind of a foolish move on the seller's part not to test the waters.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread