Item Title

Item Description

Karnage Recruiting + Runners

9 years ago  #61
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

NOT REALLY A WASTE PUTTING MONEY INTO SOMETHING YOU ENJOY. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR PB OTHER THAN SNITCH AND GET ACTIVE PLAYERS BANNED AND SUCK MONEY OUT OF STAFFS POCKET?

9 years ago  #62
Level 26
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Originally posted by rog_ nukka said 5 or 6 hundred. bahahahah. chump change to a baller bitch boi. them 500 bones coulda bought u a top-of-the line mop bucket

oh fuck that's hilarious

everything is prohibited. anything is possible. :S
9 years ago  #63
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

why are you just an attention seeker peak? More than most i've seen on here all you do is seek attention. Karnage and DR threads yelling at all the shoutbox trying to sound like a man above them all but you're a boy seeking love and affection from mommy and daddy and when time comes they finally give it to you and you realize it's too much you tuck tail and try to redeem yourself with these grand apologies or payments to people and it completely backfires on you so you say fuck it i guess i have to go back to acting out for their attention so at least i can be relevant to the lives of some people when in reality nobody on here truly gives a fuck about you and it pains you to realizes that fact so you try to force your way into their life. Honestly it's the most pathetic thing i've seen on here. do the last shredz of dignity you have remaining a favor and just stop dude.

9 years ago  #64
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Black_Star why are you just an attention seeker peak? More than most i've seen on here all you do is seek attention. Karnage and DR threads yelling at all the shoutbox trying to sound like a man above them all but you're a boy seeking love and affection from mommy and daddy and when time comes they finally give it to you and you realize it's too much you tuck tail and try to redeem yourself with these grand apologies or payments to people and it completely backfires on you so you say fuck it i guess i have to go back to acting out for their attention so at least i can be relevant to the lives of some people when in reality nobody on here truly gives a fuck about you and it pains you to realizes that fact so you try to force your way into their life. Honestly it's the most pathetic thing i've seen on here. do the last shredz of dignity you have remaining a favor and just stop dude.

GAL GAL GAL DR K DR K K K DR DR DR K K K K GAL GAL GAL GAL GAL GAL

9 years ago  #65
Level 14
Incarcerated: 11 years, 2 months

Need a runner? I can become active if so.

9 years ago  #66
Level 28

Originally posted by Black_Star why are you just an attention seeker peak? More than most i've seen on here all you do is seek attention. Karnage and DR threads yelling at all the shoutbox trying to sound like a man above them all but you're a boy seeking love and affection from mommy and daddy and when time comes they finally give it to you and you realize it's too much you tuck tail and try to redeem yourself with these grand apologies or payments to people and it completely backfires on you so you say fuck it i guess i have to go back to acting out for their attention so at least i can be relevant to the lives of some people when in reality nobody on here truly gives a fuck about you and it pains you to realizes that fact so you try to force your way into their life. Honestly it's the most pathetic thing i've seen on here. do the last shredz of dignity you have remaining a favor and just stop dude.

UH KEEP KISSING THEIR ASS WHILE I DO AS I PLEASE YA BROKE BITCH

9 years ago  #67
Level 28

OH AND OBVISOULY YOU GIVE A FUCK OR YOU WOULDNT PAY SO MUCH ATTENTION TO A PLAYER WITH BETTER STATS AND CELL THAN YOU, GOOD DAY, SORRY ASS SACK OF SHIT PRISONBLOCKER AKA K AND DR DICK RIDER MR. BITCHES

9 years ago  #68
Level 26
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Black_Star why are you just an attention seeker peak? More than most i've seen on here all you do is seek attention. Karnage and DR threads yelling at all the shoutbox trying to sound like a man above them all but you're a boy seeking love and affection from mommy and daddy and when time comes they finally give it to you and you realize it's too much you tuck tail and try to redeem yourself with these grand apologies or payments to people and it completely backfires on you so you say fuck it i guess i have to go back to acting out for their attention so at least i can be relevant to the lives of some people when in reality nobody on here truly gives a fuck about you and it pains you to realizes that fact so you try to force your way into their life. Honestly it's the most pathetic thing i've seen on here. do the last shredz of dignity you have remaining a favor and just stop

dude.

that was well said.

everything is prohibited. anything is possible. :S
9 years ago  #69
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

i don't know if your adolescent mind fully read what i said but never was there and utterence of showing favor to DR or K you just had no better comeback to my statement and looked to shame someone else for your own short comings you really should seek help peak or at least ask staff for a mental breakdown, seeing as it's the path you are already headed down my friend

9 years ago  #70
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 29 days

Peak forgot how he was kissing k ass a few weeks ago begging for peace even offering PayPal, once he realized it wasn't going to happen he turned into a tough guy lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread