Item Title

Item Description

Ladies... I am taking orders now... New Models added Daily

6 years ago  #31
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 2 months

Originally posted by CrazyBitch81
Originally posted by hanako So I been working a new project... and I thought it is time to release it to the ladies... wait for it... it is the new ...

STEPFORD HUSBANDS!  

I have had some particular problems with the Warden Edition... more training required... but if the price is right I would be prepared to part with it.

A word of warning about the @Lord_Dong Model... while the name seems to imply some magnificence in the nether regions... the reality is quite different.  @theprincess96 has worked hard to retrain this model and gains have been made.

@crazybitch81 and @melyssa how has it been working out with your models?  The Jadescorp has been particularly helpful in the Kitchen.. his uniform fits well.

HMU with your orders ladies

I need a Stepford Husband.

How many cheeseburgers could I have to pay for Grim?! I want him

6 years ago  #32
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Send me your Cheeseburgers

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
6 years ago  #33
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by theprincess96
Originally posted by hanako So I been working a new project... and I thought it is time to release it to the ladies... wait for it... it is the new ...

STEPFORD HUSBANDS!  

I have had some particular problems with the Warden Edition... more training required... but if the price is right I would be prepared to part with it.

A word of warning about the @Lord_Dong Model... while the name seems to imply some magnificence in the nether regions... the reality is quite different.  @theprincess96 has worked hard to retrain this model and gains have been made.

@crazybitch81 and @melyssa how has it been working out with your models?  The Jadescorp has been particularly helpful in the Kitchen.. his uniform fits well.

Any offer is acceptable by me just say the word and I'm yours

6 years ago  #34
Level 24
Incarcerated: 7 years, 2 months

Originally posted by TheGrimraper
Originally posted by theprincess96

STEPFORD HUSBANDS!  

Any offer is acceptable by me

haha, 2 cheeseburgers ey Grim thats all you're worth

6 years ago  #35
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Best be the world's best damn cheeseburgers lol

6 years ago  #36
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Ah excuse me have you two not realised that all purchases need to go through me... I am Stepford Husband registered dealer...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread