10 years ago  #111
Level 21
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Koryn
Originally posted by SimpleMan
Originally posted by Koryn Jay, if you want to make fun of me, here's some info to help

I'm lying on my bed eating Snyder's Pretzel Pieces and drinking Monster (Cuba Lima, shit's kinda dope tho)

I'm single

I live with my mom

I have no job

I still come back to this forum daily even though I don't play the game

I spend all of my mom's money and play World of Warcraft all day

World of Warcraft deserves a second line

Maybe a third

No, definitely a third

I have like 3000 friends on facebook, 90% have anime profile pictures and the other 10% are my alternate accounts

That might not all be true, but you can go with it.

WHO GIVES A FUCK

You talk too much shit about people butting into conversations for you to be going around doing the same.

You little silly ass, i was just kdin, but this forum is free,last time i checked, you been here 3 yrs.,and still act like a lil bitch!!

Is this the only reason you log on, is to correct or bitch about somebody?Why dont you try to play the game, you should be in the top 10 by now.Punk

Dude, I was joking. Since you got serious though you've been on here as long as I have and have acted like the annoying corner drunk who blurts incessant nonsense while others are enjoying a drink ever since.

Honestly, if your commentary populated a small country, the literacy rate of this hypothetical entity would be relatively low.

Sorry to jump in here but that last bit was the worst insult i have ever read, you know, you can just call him stupid right?

10 years ago  #112
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by JayMeal

L M A O you shop at gnc?

Gotta get them discounts. It's not like I load up on their multivitamin chews and preworkout blends. I just needed a new shaker and I don't need to explain myself to you.

oh really. if i was still relevant and not so weak you would all be shaking in your sandals from the one and only leader of the syndicate gang

10 years ago  #113
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by RR123
Originally posted by Koryn Jay, if you want to make fun of me, here's some info to help

I'm lying on my bed eating Snyder's Pretzel Pieces and drinking Monster (Cuba Lima, shit's kinda dope tho)

I'm single

I live with my mom

I have no job

I still come back to this forum daily even though I don't play the game

I spend all of my mom's money and play World of Warcraft all day

World of Warcraft deserves a second line

Maybe a third

No, definitely a third

I have like 3000 friends on facebook, 90% have anime profile pictures and the other 10% are my alternate accounts

That might not all be true, but you can go with it.

WHO GIVES A FUCK

You talk too much shit about people butting into conversations for you to be going around doing the same.

You little silly ass, i was just kdin, but this forum is free,last time i checked, you been here 3 yrs.,and still act like a lil bitch!!

Is this the only reason you log on, is to correct or bitch about somebody?Why dont you try to play the game, you should be in the top 10 by now.Punk

Dude, I was joking. Since you got serious though you've been on here as long as I have and have acted like the annoying corner drunk who blurts incessant nonsense while others are enjoying a drink ever since.

Honestly, if your commentary populated a small country, the literacy rate of this hypothetical entity would be relatively low.

Sorry to jump in here but that last bit was the worst insult i have ever read, you know, you can just call him stupid right?

Yeah, that was the joke.

10 years ago  #114
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by V12DaBully 10/07/2013 4:24pm

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 33!

make some space and move over

04/14/2014 4:14pm

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 34!

10 years ago  #115
Level 14
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by V12DaBully
Originally posted by V12DaBully 10/07/2013 4:24pm

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 33!

make some space and move over

04/14/2014 4:14pm

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 34!

GoodShit bro Congrats!

10 years ago  #116
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

I thought dem leveled up again saw this event was like okay his time here is over release him

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread