Item Title

Item Description

Maken a prison block app

7 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: HANAKO is the Best
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Dear warden I know I'm new hear and not played long but I wanted to ask wHy would I think about making and app that we can download from the Google play store to where we can down load the game and set up what kind of notification we want to receive like energy full cell being raided or mugged ect...... that would make it eAsier for people to play on the phone and u would get more people to play it's just a suggestion

7 years ago  #2
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

Shhhh

7 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Just-a-couple-things-t49714.html

I'm still deciding on the open prisons thing, a companion mobile app and a few other great suggestions that have been brought my way. Will update on those when something changes.

7 years ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

James spoke his suggestion in the sb last night and I really liked the idea of being able to get alerts when you were attacked... but during the night i realised i wouldn't wanna be waking up to them all night lol. I am so excited for a mobile app

7 years ago  #5
Banned

Thank u for u thoughts on my idea maybe if he uses my idea it could really be good for me js😀

7 years ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by hanako James spoke his suggestion in the sb last night and I really liked the idea of being able to get alerts when you were attacked... but during the night i realised i wouldn't wanna be waking up to them all night lol. I am so excited for a mobile app

Well notifications would definitely need to be able to be toggled. Though, don't you silence your phone at night?

7 years ago  #7
Banned

I don't encase I get phone calls it would make it to where a lot more people would play the game more and more addictive then candy crush lol

7 years ago  #8
Level 34

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by hanako James spoke his suggestion in the sb last night and I really liked the idea of being able to get alerts when you were attacked... but during the night i realised i wouldn't wanna be waking up to them all night lol. I am so excited for a mobile app

Well notifications would definitely need to be able to be toggled. Though, don't you silence your phone at night?

Hmmm no in case one of k messages to tell me about jo or if my family or friends has an emergency

7 years ago  #9
Level 34

Originally posted by Mufasa

Hmmm no in case one of k messages to tell me about jo or if my family or friends has an emergency

7 years ago  #10
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Please for the love of God do not make a mobile app. Its incredibly easy to log into the browser on your phone. I do think however that some dupes would be weeded out by the use of their google play IDs and their iTunes ID. This game has always been unique in the fact its browser based and there are not apps for it. The voting links alone have the potential of getting new players to sign up and want to be successful not to mention the new things that have been going on on here are a great selling point for word of mouth growth. Just my opinion, def not here to back and forth with anyone. Thanks!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread