Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

Fucking fool

8 years ago  #12
Level 9
Gang: THE ALE CREW
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

Originally posted by NothingPersonal Right, so I got a couple amenities I want to let go of in the hopes that I can get 30 days respected.

My offer for 30 days-

1 Gulliver's travels

1 Killers

1 Sex and the city 2

1 flatscreen tv

1 dvd player

Total stats given:

+1500 Strength

+1205 Defense

+5 Speed

+3 Energy

+5% Nerve

-5% Stamina

Let me know if you are interested.

I will get a Middle Man for the deal or work with you. I do not want to be scammed as I was scammed by rose (james) so please only Mail me if you want to do business. Thanks, NothingPersonal.

Please note that I will have them in my cell until I start to get raided. Also, these are not my only amenities.

I have done 2 successful deals on here, one to LoneStar17[MVP] and one with babylugo.

POOR RICH BOY

WHERE IS YOUR $20 ? NO MORE $$$?

Last edited by AlexiaAlexia 8 years ago

8 years ago  #13
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by NothingPersonal I don't have a mom. She tormented me when I was a kid and I just got out the system for it. Talk about my mom again and I will come to SD just to personally raid you. 100% personal.

your moms pussy smells like gym socks and vomit

8 years ago  #14
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

You're mom was very smart (other than being a BBC loving whore of course). She probably realized as soon as you came out her nasty snatch that you were retarded so she tormented you then left your cock lovin ass in a dumpster. Unfortunately for us someone found you before you died.

8 years ago  #15
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

I also forgot to mention, feel free to come up here anytime bossman. Make sure to message me when you get here so I can throw some unprotected shit in so you don't waste your time.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread