Item Title

Item Description

NBA NBA NBA

8 years ago  #1,481
Level 18
Gang: APOCALYPSE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 3 months

Originally posted by JHate407 I'm not cavs fan..but even if i was die hard fan..be hard to bet on cavs when they down 2 starters(all-stars) & gs at full strength & one of deepest teams in nba to begin with..honestly i thought after Irvin went down gs would sweep cavs but couldn't have been more wrong

3point shooter teams dnt win rings... Everybody was hyped about the Pacers, roster deep wit 3 point shooters, they ain't make it.

8 years ago  #1,482
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by DreadHeadBmoney
Originally posted by JHate407 I'm not cavs fan..but even if i was die hard fan..be hard to bet on cavs when they down 2 starters(all-stars) & gs at full strength & one of deepest teams in nba to begin with..honestly i thought after Irvin went down gs would sweep cavs but couldn't have been more wrong

3point shooter teams dnt win rings... Everybody was hyped about the Pacers, roster deep wit 3 point shooters, they ain't make it.

warriors not really attempted many more 3s then cavs. but they definitely make higher percentage of them lol

8 years ago  #1,483
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

I agree dread..but cavs only playing 7-8 player rotation..they gonna keep running outta gas at end of game..bron lookd deadass tired by beginning of fourth qrt..& gs deep as hell..that why curry thompson fresher in second half..& u right neo..curry looks like he throwing up prayers..but he can just flat out shoot!!

8 years ago  #1,484
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Originally posted by V12DaBully
Originally posted by V12DaBully 20K EDS ON WARRIORS GAME 5

ummmm. yea....... cav fans hate that alarm clock. STOP HITTIN SNOOZE! HAHAHAHA WAKE UP TIME NOW

8 years ago  #1,485
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

3pt teams dont win, warriors just passed the 2014 spurs for most 3s in a postseason. how did the 2014 spurs do? i forget lol

8 years ago  #1,486
Level 37

Originally posted by neo88

3pt teams dont win, warriors just passed the 2014 spurs for most 3s in a postseason. how did the 2014 spurs do? i forget lol

yea very bad example... the pacers had more issues then living and dying by the 3. gs has a more complete team then what the pacers had and what the cavs are workin with as of now due to injuries. but aye still anyones game

that being said i got 20k eds on game 5 holla

8 years ago  #1,487
Level 37

Originally posted by V12DaBully
Originally posted by V12DaBully 20K EDS ON WARRIORS GAME 6

8 years ago  #1,488
Level 32
Gang: DUFFLE BAG BOYS