Item Title

Item Description

New Intruder

12 years ago  #31
Level 7
Gang: Straw Hats
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

can u make it possible to mug this mofo intruder pls he got me out of 500 favs of bullshit warden office amens and broken computers : ( kind of disapointed

12 years ago  #32
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

we should get our favors back, we were misled into this event.

12 years ago  #33
Level 30
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Ajja said she was gonna get a computer man ..so I know their will be a part 2 to the event !! or at least i hope

凸(�◡�)凸 You can't mug Mufasa, they're in a different prison.
12 years ago  #34
Level 15

Ye i no but what about the players that lost out on favors for toilets & dvd players, my computer didnt break so i wont need the repair man and i've no favors left, so that me out of pocket.

Originally posted by Anabisi Ajja said she was gonna get a computer man ..so I know their will be a part 2 to the event !! or at least i hope

12 years ago  #35
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by mcgovo Ye i no but what about the players that lost out on favors for toilets & dvd players, my computer didnt break so i wont need the repair man and i've no favors left, so that me out of pocket.
Originally posted by Anabisi Ajja said she was gonna get a computer man ..so I know their will be a part 2 to the event !! or at least i hope

noone made u buy them...u went there on your own trying to get something good, u took the risk to get the reward but it didnt pay off for you

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
12 years ago  #36
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

The repair man should be here

12 years ago  #37
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by mcgovo Ye i no but what about the players that lost out on favors for toilets & dvd players, my computer didnt break so i wont need the repair man and i've no favors left, so that me out of pocket.

what about you buy at your own risk!

not like all the bootlegs joe hands out are always good!

nobody is forced to buy, you can also wait to see what other people get and try to buy it from them..

even when theirs a firesale chance of getting something good is real slim, you gonna complain then and ask for a refund?

12 years ago  #38
Level 15

no one made anyone buy anything but we never had an event like this that takes your favors from you so that is a bit misleading, do you not think.

Originally posted by MeganFox

noone made u buy them...u went there on your own trying to get something good, u took the risk to get the reward but it didnt pay off for you

12 years ago  #39
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by mcgovo no one made anyone buy anything but we never had an event like this that takes your favors from you so that is a bit misleading, do you not think.
Originally posted by MeganFox

there has been plenty of events like this...trick or treat bags,box o' mystery's, box o' parts, santa sacks, presents and stockings, cornucopias, the golden eggs, firesales, bootleg joe...dont spend your favors if your just gonna cry cause u didnt get what u wanted

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
12 years ago  #40
Level 30
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

but to break you PC..??? I want mine fixed lol

凸(�◡�)凸 You can't mug Mufasa, they're in a different prison.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread